A/N

Hello everyone! I hope you're all safe and doing well, especially with everything that's been going on. For all those still following this story, I am so appreciative to it, I find it hard to comprehend sometimes.

On a side note, I have been recently working on rewriting the story. It's been a bit difficult as I've been attempting to stay near the original layout I've already done but I find myself sometimes wanting to wander away from it aha.

I've also been trying to do this all on my phone which has done little for my motivation since I'm not a huge fan of typing everything out on a mobile device. I prefer a laptop but my laptop has been a bit...broken to say the least. I've been attempting to fix that however. And if that doesn't work, I was due for a new laptop anyways lol.

Anyways, I've been thinking of rewriting out all the chapters I've already got out before publishing them, but I may decide to do them each at separate times. I haven't really decided yet.

I hope you can be patient with me, and I hope I can follow through and do publish and finish this story because it does hold a dear spot for me, and it seems that some of you seem to really enjoy this. And I do want to please you guys. I only hope that I don't get too distracted with my other writings (unpublished/private)

One thing I did want to ask, would you all still want Wolfy to remain?

I think that's all I wanted to say for now. Oh! Also, if anyone needs to talk about anything, because I know sometimes we just want someone to be there and listen, I'm here should you want to 😊

Please stay safe and I wish you all the best 💙💚