4

Warnings: Slytherin Harry. Dumbledore bashing. You've seen this before. I ain't gonna repeat everything. I will only put new warnings.

Disclaimer:
Sf: I do not own these characters. I do not own Harry Potter. And I do not own JK Rowling.

Wolfy: That is it. She has went around the bend. She thinks she's so cool that she could actually own JK Rowling. Talk about a fixer upper.

Sf: Wolfy! How dare you! I never implied that I could own almost like, the best author in the universe!

Wolfy: Almost! Hahaha! You just implied you are better than her at writing!

Sf: You're being ridiculous. Now, shut up before you scare away my readers with your horrible comments. *Splat* WOLFY!!!

Wolfy: *Starts running*

____________________________

"Yes!" Sirius shouted happily.

Harry stared at him as if he's lost his bonkers.

"Why are you happy about this? Shouldn't you be mad?" He asked, confused.

Remus and Sirius shared a look yet once again.

"Harry. We need to confess something here. Your parents and me and Remus. Well, we were friends of Tom, as in Voldemort. We still are, really, and he's the good guy in this war. We wanted to tell you before, but with you trusting Dumbledore and all-well, at least from before-so we didn't." Sirius tried to gently break down the truth.

"Uh huh." Was all Harry could say as he tried to ingest the new information.

Harry observed them for a few minutes, which, to Harry, felt like hours before he finally smiled.

"Ok."

"Wait. Harry, you don't mind?" Remus asked, shocked.

"No, I'm thrilled really." Harry replied sincerely.

"With that aside then, how are you cub?"

At this, Snape and Draco perked up.

Harry shrugged. "Fine, I suppose. A bit shocked and surprised at the news, but fine. And you? Where have you two been?"

"Black manor. We had no other place to stay." He replied.

"What about your wolf? How'd you manage?" Harry asked worriedly.

"He is not calm. I am not sure how I'm still in one piece, though Sirius may have helped with that. I've run out of wolfsbane potion. Oh, that reminds me. Can you make me a few, Severus?" Remus asked hopefully.

Snape remained silent with a thoughtful expression on his face. After a short while, he nodded.

Suddenly, the silence was interrupted by a grumbling sound. Harry smiled sheepishly with a small red tint to his cheeks.

Draco nearly cooed at the adorable sight. No, Draco! What are you thinking? Don't get ahead of yourself.
Oh, who are you kidding. He's freaking adorable and you know it.
Stupid voice!

"H-how long have I been in here?" Harry stuttered, embarrassed.

Sirius laughed, Remus chuckled, Draco refrained from cooing, and Snape just looked amused.

"About 3 days. Hungry much. Potter?" Snape asked in an amused tone.

Harry blushed, and the red tinge grew a bit more.

"Yes, and can you blame me? What time is it?"

"Lunch time Harry. Perfect timing your stomach has, huh pup?" Sirius laughed out.