3

I am sooo sorry for those who were waiting for so long for an update. I didn't mean to abandon this for so long. I have little excuse to this. Hope this chapter and the others make it up.
____________________________
WARNING: Mentions of abuse and bashing of Dumbledore. Also, this isn't much of a warning, but Snape and Harry are going to have a Father Son bond in the future. If you don't like then I'm sorry but you have to pick up your tails and throw your arses out of here until somewhere near the end of the chapter. Or better yet(for you,not me. I don't want to lose my readers), stop reading this story and find something for you. I don't want to be blamed for whatever happens to you if you read this and don't like.

Disclaimer:
Sf: These characters do not belong to me. If they did then the story would have been different, preferably there would have been Drarry.

Flamewolf the wolf: yeah. there is no way in anyone's mind that SHE would have owned Harry Potter. *whispers last sentence* She's too normal and stupid for that.

Sf: Flamey!!!! Get your tail back here! *starts chasing Flamewolf* enjoy the chapter!
____________________________

They all stared at him in shock.

Snape then said icily, "And prey tell Potter. What makes you say that?" Spitting the name Potter out of his mouth like it was some kind of poison.

"Why would you like to know? You don't even care. But because you think you should know everything because you think yourself superior to everyone else, then fine. I have been abused, starved, beaten, etc. and he knew! And still, he did nothing. Just simply said 'It's for the greater good.' Greater good my arse. He uses me like a tool. It's not like I was a human or anything. Well, I guess I'm not anymore."

Everyone stared at his wings, hair, and body at this.

"He took money and other objects from my vault for who knows what, and with some of what he took, he paid the Dursley's 5,000 dollars to 'take care' of me. So much for that. He lied and hidden secrets from me. He still does. That's why." Harry ended his long rant with a puff of air that made his cheeks blow out then back in.

Harry inspected the occupants expressions.

Snape looked shocked, angry and for some reason, regretful.

The others looked shocked.

And Dumbledore looked like he was about to deny this.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like everyone to leave including Dumbledore." Harry stressed on the hint that he wants Dumbledore out.

His friends were about to object, but Harry shook his head at them.

They soon left and Snape made a move to get up and leave too, but Harry said, "Wait, Proffesor. I want you to stay. You can leave after he," he nodded his head towards Dumbledore, "leaves. You too Malfoy."

They both nodded in agreement. Dumbledore gave Harry a hard stare then sighed in deafeat and left.

After he left, Harry slumped down on the bed. "Thank you both so much. If you want to leave, you may do so." He sighed out.

Snape, much to Harry's surprise, sat on a chair next to his bed and stared at him. Draco say back down in his original seat.

When Harry finally had enough of Snape's stares, he folded his wings over his face to pretend that no one was staring at him.

This action somehow got a chuckle out of Snape and not a mean one.

Harry peaked out a questioning look from behind his wings.

Draco couldn't help but think this adorable.

Suddenly, the doors opened, again, and in came Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.

"Harry!" Sirius shouted out.

Harry laughed, jumped up and ran to give him a hug.

"Man, it's gonna be hard hugging you with wings on your back." Sirius whined and pouted. Harry laughed at him.

"Hi guys, what are you doing here? Not that I mind." Harry asked.

"We heard you, well, that you got a pair of wings. So we came." Remus replied.

"And you look hot. Girls and boys are going to fall all over you." Sirius waggled his eyebrows in a suggestive way. "By the way, you got your hotness from me." He puffed his chest out as he said his last sentence.

Harry raise an eyebrow trying not to roll his eyes.

"Ignore him, Harry. I do that all the time." Remus laughed out out while Sirius pouted.

During this conversation between the three, the two Slytherins looked between them in amusement.

"So how are you doing? Are you fine with this? It's not bringing up those thoughts is its?" Remus continued.

"Fine, yes and not much, but it's there." Harry replied.

It looked like the rest of the group were replaying the questions and his answers.

Once Sirius figured out the last one, he hugged him.

"Oh, Harry. They're wrong. you are a wonderful boy- no, man. You are strong, brave, loyal, cunning, smart, fast and good with brooms. Your parents would be so proud of you. Just like me and Remus (A/N You have no idea how much I want to fix that sentence, but hey, Sirius is Sirius. Let him use that grammar.) are. You are the most wonderful thing that has appeared in my life."

"Sirius is right, Harry. You are amazing no matter what. Just like your mother." Remus stated.

Harry, for once being compared to his mum for anything besides his eyes, smiled so big he thought his face would break.

Apparently, Sirius thought the same thing for he said, "Harry, you smile any bigger and your face will break." Sirius and Harry laughed while Remus just rolled his eyes, but smiled.

By now, they seemed to notice Snape and Draco's presence in the room.

They both raised their eyebrows questioningly at Harry.

He sighed and said, "Don't worry. They're safe. Besides, I'd prefer even Voldemort over Dumbledore.

"Wait, you don't trust Dumbledore?" Remus asked.

"No." Harry replied.
Sirius and Remus gave each other glances at this.

Harry gulped.

What will their reaction be?

____________________________

Sf: So that's it for this chapter. What will their reactions be to Harry's confession? Will they shame him or be ok with him?
Will they get along with Draco and Snape? Or does this mean childhoods are picked up from where they were lost? Will-

Flamey: Yeah yeah. Stop blabbering. You're giving them too many hints on what's gonna happen. You might as well just finish the next chapter here! Anyway, what she is trying to say is, please vote and comment if you want another chapter. Oh and that you are all idiots. Good day. *Flamey bows and starts to run away*

Sf: *growls under breathe* that stupid wolf chasing away my readers! Ignore him! And do what he requested too! Oh and you are all not idiots. He is. Now good day or night. I have a wolf to strangle. *starts chasing Flamey around*