7

Disclaimer:

Sf: I'm so terribly sorry for the very long delay and wait. I've been busy and had writers block as well. But I first must interupt myself and say thank you, all of you, for all the reads (47.5K! Thank you guys so much!!) and votes and comments (I've laughed and smiled at many) and thank you for the follows. I've tried my best to follow you back and if you are following me and I haven't returned the favor, you can always make me aware and I will. I would also like to say thank you for every encouragement and your
eagerness for a new update. I-

Wolfy: Ok, first of all, you blabber too much, second of all, pshh. As if they'd forgive you for abandoning the story that they seem to like for no reason. And stop with the sentiments. And you should appreciate their votes and views and follows and comments. Bah, I can't believe you, you abandoned them! Hmph. *flicks tail up and turns head away* You should be ashamed. Not to mention; You don't own Harry Potter!

Sf: *winces* I know. I'm sorry to all. I hope I can make it up to you all somehow.

Wolfy: *stares at Sf curiously* *walks over silently* *nudges arm with head* It's ok I suppose. As long as you keep up with the story.

Sf: I will, I'm sure. If not then I give all right to you to throw tomatoes at me.

Wolfy: If you say so.

Sf: Ok. Now on with the story, enjoy!
_______________________________________

"Ms. Skeeter. What a lovely surprise." Harry replied dryly.

"Of course, as is this gathering I see. Never knew you were one to be scandalous, Harry." Skeeter winked as she tried to get a rouse out of him.

"Ms. Skeeter, I must insist you leave as this is a rather private gathering that did not request the presence of a... well, a bug if you will." Remus spoke as he stared disdainfully at the woman who destroyed lives and his own cub's life with a quick quill and her lies.

"Terribly sorry-Lupin, right?- And if I may recall, you're one to call other people creatures. After all, aren't you one yourself? And a dangerous one at that." Skeeter cackled in an unappealing way.

Remus growled as he stood up, placing his hands on the table before him, and spoke, "You're one to talk. I'm no more dangerous then you, and that's saying something since I have teeth and claws and all you are is a stupid bug. If you call me dangerous then you're one little, annoying hypocrite."

"Why, I never!" She gave him and affronted look and huffed. "I only came to ask Harry about something. Now, Harry, if you don't mind, come with me just a little ways." She went to grab Harry's arm to drag him along but since he was a Seeker, he was swift, and that allowed him to escape from her oncoming hand.

"The day I willingly go with you any way, Skeeter, is the day you can understand Parseltongue." He gave a small scowl at her, wishing Hermione was there to keep Skeeter in a jar again.

Sirius gave a murderous glare at the woman who had nearly manhandled his Godson.

"Listen here, Skeeter. Harry is my Godson, therefore, should you ever try and touch him, contact him, or even speak with him, without his or my consent, you will find that werewolves would be the least of your worries." He spoke in a low growl, his dog side showing just a bit.

Harry discretely smiled as he listened to Sirius. His heart warmed as he listened to the words. His mind also screamed in agreement to every word Sirius spoke. He nearly felt pity for Skeeter with how Sirius looked as if he were about to murder her. Nearly, but not quite.

"You heard my Godfather, Skeeter. Leave us be. I will report you if you don't and I'm Harry Potter. Do you really want to try going against me?" Harry spoke in a steady and firm tone, using the famous Harry Potter card.

He doesn't like the fame and he doesn't like to use that card, but if it will get the pesky insect to leave them be, he was all for using it.

The rest of the group looked at him a little surprised, not having expected him to pull that card out. Sirius and Remus were a lot more surprised then the Slytherin's were as they had once thought he used it all the time.

Skeeter let out a small screech before stomping off and leaving them alone. She didn't want to risk whatever threats were given to her, knowing that they most likely were serious about it.

Harry grinned and turned to look at the rest. "Worked like a charm, didn't it?"

Remus gave a laugh and patted Harry on the shoulder. "That was brilliant. She couldn't have left any faster then she had."

Draco returned Harry's grin and spoke up. "If that's the results we get, maybe we ought to annoy Skeeter more often. Her expression was priceless."

Severus gave a smirk and shook his head in faint amusement just as Sirius patted Harry on the back.

"Me and you, Harry. We can scare off anything."

Remus replied in an amused and wry tone.

"I'm not sure that's a good thing Sirius."

Sirius waved his hand at him in disregard just as their earlier waiter approached them.

He spoke up in a curious tone as he mostly directed his question towards Harry. "I hope everything is fine?"

Harry nodded and gave a sheepish embarrassed smile.

The waiter winked at Harry and gave him a grin of his own causing him to blush.

Draco caught the interaction and bristled in jealousy and tamed anger.

The others shared looks once again, shaking their heads as a similar thought passed through there minds.

'Trouble is going to happen soon.'

_______________________________________

Sf: And there's the results! Not very much, I know. But I've been busy and I thought I should at least try to get something posted. I hope to have more posted in the hopefully near future. I'm, once again, so sorry for the late publishing and I hope I haven't made any of you very upset.

Wolfy: You should be ashamed *he gives a small huff*

Sf: *looks down* I am...

Wolfy: *walks over and nudges her arm* Don't be sad.

Sf: A little hard not too.

Wolfy: Maybe if they say they forgive you, it'll help?

Sf: Oh, yes! It really would!

Wolfy: Then its settled. Hopefully people will forgive you.

Sf: *nods and hands him a toy* That's for being good.

Wolfy: Toy! *goes and plays with it*