Important A/N!!!

Important a/n!!
Please read all of it!!

Hello my lovelies! I am so very sorry for the...very long wait. I've had a bit of a writer's block and life had been difficult for me for a while. I won't bore you with details as that's not what you're here for. But please don't be too harsh on me. I also apologize for those who were hoping this was an update of the story and not an a/n. Hopefully I will be able to update the story itself but first I must address a few things.

I've missed this story and I am so appreciative to all those who commented and asked for updates. I would love to list out the people but there's so many and it truly makes me happy that you love the story so much.

I want to continue the story but I've found myself dissatisfied with how I've written it. For example, I wish I had written it more in a third person's point of view, and my lack of details bother me, among many other things. I wasn't the best writer back then, and by no means am I now, but I've come a long way I'd like to think. So I've been debating for a while whether I should rewrite the story and continue it as well. It is more work then picking off where I left it, but I think it would be more satisfying to all if I were to fix things first.

I was thinking of simply creating a 'new' story and leaving this as is, meaning I would rewrite the story in a separate...draft? Book? But as I want to hear from all of you guys, please let me know what you would prefer. I can either rewrite it separately, or just erase the old chapters and rewrite them here. I know I would keep a copy for myself of the original chapters as they form as memories and proof to show how far I've come, but that means you would no longer be able to access the old chapters. I'm not sure how many would care to have them available but I thought I'd leave it as an option. Of course, if you guys pick a separate story, I will give you all notice before I even put it up, and of course, when I do put it up.

Also, as I am more leaning towards writing it separately from here already, I wanted to warn you all that I may end up doing that either way. But as I said, I would love to hear from you guys so let me know what you all think!

Oh! I almost forgot. Wolfy sends his regards and love and wishes to remind you all to wash your hands and stay home and safe <3

...and he wishes for you to know that I am an idiot for not having reached out to you all sooner. I apologize!

I love you all and wish you the best. Stay safe my lovelies! <3