6

Disclaimer:

Sf: I am so sorry for the long wait. Too much drama going on in my life, all which are boring for you all I assume. Anyway, the picture above is Wolfy. I tried to find a better, full body picture, but damn! I couldn't find anything! So for now, this will have to do.

Wolfy: Aren't I just handsome?

Sf: *rolls eyes* Yes, yes. Absolutely handsome, you are.

Wolfy: *huffs* Don't pretend I'm not. *sticks up tail in air and tilts head up*

Sf: Sure. Whatever.

Wolfy: *growls* Humph. She does not own Harry Potter.

Sf: No criticism comments?

Wolfy: *stares away with red tinge in face* She's too stupid to own it.

Sf: Uh huh. Well, enjoy the chapter everyone!

_______________________________________

Harry slowly opened his eyes and blearily looked around his surroundings.

When he noticed that there were no red covers, drapes or walls he went on alert. After gathering his senses he took a good look around before realizing where he was.

He was in Snape's guest room.

Harry groaned and sat up. As he did, memories of the day before came in blurry sightings. He collapsed on the bed as the last of all memories came through.

'What a way to live, yeah?'

A knock on the door sounded throughout the room, startling Harry from his thoughts.

"Potter, get out of bed. I know you're awake so don't even think about pretending to be asleep."

Harry groaned as he sat up once again, mumbling under his breathe about greasy gits and their pleasure of torturing one in the morning.

He got out of bed and opened the door, only to find the hallway empty.

He shrugged and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

As he was now fully, newly dressed after a nice long shower, he headed to the living room.

Snape's head appeared around a wall, surprising and shocking Harry out of his wits.

"Professor!"

"Mr. Potter!" Snape mocked his tone.

"As you have finally decided to get your little behind out of bed, come to the kitchen; breakfast is ready."

Harry groaned but obliged. After they had breakfast, which were pancakes much to Harry's delight, they prepared for the day.

When it was half past 11, Snape and Harry decided to go to Hogsmead.

Since it was a bit cold, they grabbed their thin coats and wrapped it around themselves. They headed towards the apparating point which took at most 20 minutes.

As they arrived, Harry noticed Draco standing next to Honey Dukes.

He forgets everything and runs up to him.

"Draco!"

"P-Harry?" Draco fixes his question last second.

"Draco! Hey, you're early. Still've got 10 minutes or so."

"Oh yeah. I kind of got bored and left off early." Draco would never admit that he just simply couldn't wait to see Harry.

"How long have you been here?"