2

When I woke up I felt pain, but it soon left. I sat up slowly and saw Draco's face. One look's all I needed before I almost ended up on the floor laughing.

His expression was one like a fish; his mouth in an O shape, opening and closing, his eyes round and wide and he just looks so funn- oh no, he looks mad now.

Must be offended from my laughing, but hey, I couldn't help it!

I wonder why he was staring at me like that in the first place. Wait, did I grow an extra head? No, no I didn't. Then why was he staring at me like that?-What's that? I feel a flutter of wings behind my back. Does that mean I grew wings?

I conjured a full body length mirror, stood up, and inspected at myself.
Oh, bloody hell; I have wings!

Well, at least they don't like girlish.

I noticed markings on my arms, colored of the deepest black. They led underneath my shirt, which was ripped in the back, so I took off my shirt (more like ripped it off) and stood staring in the mirror.

I noticed I grew a few more inches taller and have green, blue and silver streaks in my hair; my wings are large and black, also with green, blue and silver feathers.

The markings start from my collarbone down my arms encircling them, across my chest and stomach going to my back. It looked like black fire.

When I looked up I saw the same colored streaks in my raven hair, and my eyes became an intense emerald with specks of silver.

All in all, I look sexy and hot.

I faintly heard the door open and spun around to see Fred Weasley come through the door.

"Hey Harry."

Fred greeted me and kept on walking towards Madame Pomfrey's office door.

I, of course, knew he would notice after a bit that I uh changed, but the others seem to think he's blind.

Soon, once he reached the door, he turned around slowly and said,

"Harry? Not to sound crazy or anything but you have wings and marks."

"Don't worry. You're not crazy."
I reassured him.

While he stared at me as if I were the crazy one I noticed his arm was bleeding.

I walked up to him and pointed questioningly at his left arm.

"Oh, this? I kinda fell off my broom during Quidditch practice again and fell on a cat, whom got angry and scratched me." He told me.

I nodded silently as I grabbed his arm to inspect it when it suddenly started healing. Fading away.

When I removed my hand in shock, it stopped.

'Why and how'd that happen?'

I placed my hand on his arm again and it started healing again.

I stared in shock and amazement as did the others.

Fred looked at me and smiled while staying,

"Cool mate! You can heal people. Wanna see if you can fly."

Good idea, lets try it. But how?

I felt my wings flap behind me.

'So I just wish it? Easy enough.'

Soon I started to float above the ground.

I can fly now!

Fred laughed at this and I playfully punched his, now, healed arm.

"Got to go, Harry mate. Oh, Ron and Hermione are looking for you."

He said while leaving.

I sighed and sat on the bed I woke up in.

I looked at Drac- Malfoy. Oh forget it. I looked at Draco, who was still looking shocked.

Snape, who looked thoughtful.

And lastly, Dumbledore (McGonagall left when I was asleep).

He looked at me with a weird expression on his face.

Did I mention I don't trust him?

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking 'Why? How could you not trust him?Have you lost all sense if logic?'

No, I still have my logic. I just don't trust him. You'll find out why later perhaps.

Ron and Hermione came in the entrance looking worried. Hermione also froze, but for another reason. Probably trying to figure out what I am.

Ron stuttered out,

"M-mate? Wh-? You know you have wings, right?"

"Yes, Ron. I'm well aware of that, and no 'Mione, I don't know what I am or how."

I replied the last sentence before Hermione could ask anything.

She walked up to means tried to touch me but stopped just barely when razor sharp ends appeared on the edges if my wings, and that happened when I didn't want her to touch them nor me.

I directly backed away.

She backed away from me as well, although slowly and cautiously.

'No! My Uncle's right. I'm a freak, a monster, dangerous.'

Hermione must have known what I was thinking for she said,

"No, Harry. You are NOT any if those things."

Ron figured out what was happening and started to say similar things.

"Mate, it's lies. Don't listen to them."

The other three stared at us in confusion with an bemused look.

I shook my head and collapsed on the bed. My wings covered my face, thankfully. I started to cry.

I heard Dumbledore say,

"You two must leave; you two as well. I must speak to Harry alone."

I jumped up at the last part and shouted.

"No! We are not going to speak about anything. You are untrustworthy. I'm never gonna believe you."

__________________________

Cliffhanger! What's gonna be everyone's reaction? Will the conversation end well or horrible for Harry? Only one way to find out!
Keep on reading! hopefully the next chapter is coming out soon.

Vote,

Comment,

Like,

Follow,

Yeah, I ain't gonna repeat this. I'm sure you all know what I want. It's stated up if you don't.

Lights out!

;3