twenty five

( LEGENDS )

chapter twenty-five』➖ backlash ft. Date night

June 2020, Backash

June 2020, Backash

Lauren was excited for today, not only did she have a shot at the raw women's title but her and drew also planned to have a date night. Or try to have one, there's only so much to do in a pandemic and neither are keen on missing work.

Drew had a match against Bobby Lashley, a man who had been causing him some trouble on the past few shows of raw.

For Lauren, she was still in the original triple threat match for Asuka's title but instead of Charlotte, Nia was filling her spot after winning a match for the contenders spot. Lauren didn't mind, it wasn't often she got screen time with Nia.

Lauren shimmied her way into her favorite pair of red leather shorts. The ones that she considered to be good luck. She had a new white top for the night but ultimately went back to her faithful black jacket with Lopez stitched into the back of it.

She finished dressing before she left her room to look for friends and water. Ultimately she ended up taking an unoccupied table with her bottle and a small brownie before opening her phone.

The first thing she did was send a text to Becky. She missed that girl like crazy. Raw wasn't the same without her around. While she wouldn't admit it, the girl missed Aj too, she hadn't seen him in forever and missed being backstage with him. Lauren looked up at a new presence sitting in front of her.

What Lauren hoped to be drew or even one of the girls ended up being the one and only angel garza, or as she liked to call him, a pain in the ass.

"No," she said before he could even get a word out. She wasn't in the mood to deal with him, she wanted to focus on her match and the last thing she wanted was fighting with a headache.

"You don't even know what I was going to say," angel said, trying to charm her with a smile that ultimately did nothing but make her even less happy.

"Right now isn't the best time," she told him which wasn't a lie. It was almost time for Lauren to make her way to ring. The ring cleared out from the previous matches and Asuka and nia made their way to the ring individually before it was Lauren's turn.

"I think they got it all wrong
We just gotta hold on
And on, and on, and on"

While there was a "crowd" back it consisted of nxt members, not that Lauren complained because at least now she was performing for somebody. Lauren did her signature slide out onto the top of the ramp for what felt like the first time in forever.