nine

( LEGENDS )

chapter nine』ー dibs on the table

The referee raised Lauren's hand as she gripped her title and held it in the air

The referee raised Lauren's hand as she gripped her title and held it in the air. A moment afterwards, Becky stood away from Lauren in the ring, holding the fake tension.

"We beat that bitch," Lauren whispered in Becky's ear, referring to Shayna who was laying on the apron practically motionless.

"Hell ya we did."

Lauren strapped the championship around her waist and her music rang out through the speakers as the girls walked backstage.

In all honesty, shayna Baszler has become a real pain in the ass for Lauren- Becky seemed to ignore her but Lauren didn't have that tolerance.

Lauren was now backstage, separated from Becky, as she walked towards her locker room in hopes to freshen up before her contract signing promo.

"Hey good match," drew said to her as she passed him in the hallway.

"Thanks, it wasn't all me though," she responded.

"Still, that drop kick was pretty strong."

"It's no claymore," she told him with a wink. By now, the two were back to normal and acted as if nothing ever happen, in reality nothing did happen. It's what almost happened.

Drew laughed, "see ya later, lass," he said with a wave as he walked away.

Lauren walked into her locker room, immediately pulled the hair tie from her straightened hair. She ran her fingers through the mess as she walked towards the bathroom to grab her hairbrush.

The girl groaned as her phone rang, reluctantly she answered it and put it on speaker before beginning to brush her hair.

"Hi mama," she said.

"Loretta, darling, is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"Brett told your father that he was going to pick you up from the airport tomorrow."

"Jesus," she mumbled. Brett couldn't keep a thing to himself.

"Yes, mama. I'm going be home for a little bit. The elimination chamber is next week and im not needed."

"Will you be staying at the house?"

"I was going to stay at my apartment, but if you want me home then I can stay there." Lauren grabbed the make up wipes and began taking off her smudged makeup.

"Of course i want you home, you're my baby," her mother said, "you're father won't admit it but he misses his little right hand."

"He's got other people to help him out," Lauren laughed.