four

( LEGENDS )

chapter four』ー topless Jan and ice cream

Lauren, Becky, asuka, and Kairi all sat at a square table in a little cafe in California

Lauren, Becky, asuka, and Kairi all sat at a square table in a little cafe in California. Drew and Lauren arrived to their hotel sometime early in the morning around 6 or 7. After a quick nap, she was getting breakfast with some of the female talent.

Nia has called last minute and told the group that she wouldn't be able to make it, which was truly a shame, Lauren liked the girl. Asuka, however, was sweet and overall a great girl but far too bubbly for Lauren's liking.

The four girls sat there, sipping the coffee and making small talk while they waited for their meals to arrive. It was barely nine, Lauren was running on two hour of sleep and it wasn't fun.

"Okay," Becky said, placing the white mug on the table, "spill."

"Hm?" Lauren mumbled, easing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why the hell are you and drew spending so much time together," at this, the two Japanese girls looked up with questioning smirks on their faces.

"We're friends," Lauren said with confusion laced in her voice.

"Okay, but why?" She asked, emphasizing the 'why'

"What do you mean 'why'?" Lauren was confused on what exactly Becky was asking.

"I mean- why," Lauren gave Becky a cross between and confused and pointed glare, "Okay why are you guys spending time together."

"Because we're friends-"

"How," the three girls all asked in sync which made Lauren furrow her eyebrows.

"I got a ride with dolph after the rumble and he was there."

The girls went to continue but the waitress came back with four plates and began placing them down, "thank you ma'am," Lauren told her while the other girls also chorus thank you's.

Lauren picked up her toast as she changed the topic to the next house show, "y'all got a match on Saturday?" She asked.

"Sunday," Kairi and Asuka said as Becky shook her head no. "You?"

"Thankfully no," Lauren said. She didn't have a match this Monday either which meant over a week without a match and the girl was thankful because she was beyond exhausted and sore.