eleven

( LEGENDS )

chapter eleven』ー not quick enough

『chapter eleven』ー not quick enough

WrestleMania 36 (03/25/2020)

Lauren hopped around, bouncing from foot to foot in her new ring gear. Her match was up next, Elias and Corbin currently fighting outside the ring.

Asuka and Kairi had lost the tag team championship, so they weren't particularly happy right now. Lauren has given them both hugs and assurance that the title would be back in their hands soon again.

As Elias walked backstage, soon followed by Corbin, Lauren knew it was her turn. She grabbed her belt off of a crate and strapped it around her waist and she walked towards the curtain. Adrenaline was rushing through her veins, practically making her legs weak as her knees shook.

"I think they got it all wrong
We just got to hold on
And on, and on, and on"

The girl ran out and did her signature baseball slide onto the ramp. No crowd was certainly something to get used to, now she couldn't cuss as often because the cameras would definitely pick it up- well she was definitely going to cuss anyways. She slide her jacket off of her shoulder as she walked down the ramp with a smile.

"Cause we're gonna be legends
Gonna get their attention
What we're doing here ain't just scary
It's about to be legendary"

Lauren dove into the ring before standing again and hopping onto the second turn buckle, one foot resting on the top rope as she held the title in the air.

"Yeah we're gonna be legends
Gonna teach 'em all a lesson
Got this feeling that we're so sweet caring
It's about to be legendary"

She jumped down and handed the belt to a ring side worked as Becky's 'Celtic Invasion' began playing.

"Woah
Woah
Woah
Hey, Hey, Hey"

Beck made her way to the ring and eventually climbed in, sizing Lauren up with her eyes. The ref called for the bell as music cut and silence filled the empty stands.

The two girls grabbed each other's hands as they locked up. Becky twisted Lauren's arm till she fell to the ground, the girl turned the tables as she flipped over, relieving the tension while simultaneously twisting the Irish girls arm.

Lauren our Becky into a choke hold, her bicep strangling Becky. The girl dropped to her knees as it began to get harder to breathe. Becky was able to power through it as she stood up and threw Lauren off of her with a couple elbow jabs.