seventeen

( LEGENDS )

chapter seventeen』➖ it was his idea

Lauren stood in wwe's headquarters in Connecticut as they prepared to film the prerecorded portion of money in the bank, aka the ladder matches witch would be happening at the same time

She was in the gym where the match she was partaking in would begin. Her favorite gear, the red set, was being worn. She considered it good luck, the gear had at to fail her, she hadn't lost a match in it and today sure as hell wouldn't be the first. Lauren tightened her gloves and pulled her boots up as she eyed the men around her.

She leant over to the man in line next to her, whispering, "we're goin' together on this, right?"

"Hell yeah, til the end," aj said quietly, the man was filling in for Apollo crews after his minor injury. The two were the smallest in the room, aj still being the larger of the two, but nevertheless they were going to kick ass.

So far, they were all still in good moods as they began circling each other while yelling out trash and smack talk. Lauren and Bryan locked up, all smiles in the beginning until they both blindly ran into a piece of gym equipment causing them to fall down.

She peaked up at the sound of shattering glass, Lauren chuckles when she saw Corbin staring at the broken mirror and the weight that laid on the floor surrounded by glass.

Over half the men were running out of the gym in effort to get to the top floor, Lauren rising to her feet.

"Lauren," aj called from across the gym, "Lauren, come on, please."

The girl jogged as swiftly as she could over to her friend as she pulled the barbell that he was trapped under up. He helped her out once durning a match, she was returning the favor.

"Imma kill Otis when I see him."

"That's if we get there in time," Lauren replies as the two began running out of the gym. They separated ways, aj presumably to find Otis to kick the living shit out of him and Lauren to the roof.

Lauren sighed while letting out a soft chuckle at the scene in front of her. Paul Heyman was on the ground as a inter gender food brawl was happening. She winked at nia from across the room who saw her hovering from afar, not engaging as she saved her energy. She watched as the camera panned to her standing in the door way.

She turned and walked back the way she came, Otis following after her. Lauren ran faster as she heard Otis's footsteps quickening as he trailed her. Lauren turned down another hallway as Otis continued running straight, losing Lauren.

The girl stopped as she looked at the scene in front of her.

"Oh come on," she groaned as she looked at Bryan who stood before her, "let's not make this too difficult." How he got here was beyond her, she had seen him in the cafeteria kicking Aleister less than two minutes ago.