five

( LEGENDS )

chapter five』ー lil angie

Monday Night RAW (02/10/2020)

Lauren stood in the gorilla, waiting for her queue. Tonight, she didn't have a match but she did have a promo. An unscripted promo at that. Normally creative wouldn't give her this much control due to the fact that she lacks a filter and most of her sentences are southern nonsense or something that is bound to offend someone.

She here she was, ready to drop a pipe bomb on not only the fans, but the talent too.

"I think they got it all wrong
We just got to hold on
And on, and on, and on"

Lauren walked out, championship belt around her waist. omitting her signature entrance and opting to simply raise her arms, basking in the cheers.

"Cause we're gonna be legends
Gonna get their attention
What we're doing here ain't just scary
It's about to be legendary"

Microphone in hand, the girl scaled the steep steps and climbed into the ring. The music cut and Lauren waited for the crowd to quite down.

"So as y'all know, I won the royal rumble match." Lauren began, "which means I'm able to challenge for any title-"

She cut herself off "but- I already have a title," said said, a fake tsk sound coming out. Some of the crowd cheered, others booed. "And those paper pushers at the top of the company said I could challenge anyone I want."

Again, Lauren paused letting a smirk make its way onto her face. The cock kayfabe of her character showing, "I could challenge someone who has no chance against me and secure my championship spot, but what fun is that?" She said making the crowd practically roar.

"So I'm going to challenge a worthy competitor, someone who'll put up a fight, I respect this girl- well man."

By now, the fans figured out what she was hinting at, "at Wrestlemania, I'll be facing Becky lynch."

The girl waited, the crowd stopped cheering after a little bit, everyone was looking towards the ramp waiting for someone- more specifically Becky- to come out.

Lauren pursed her lips, maybe she should have warned the Irish girl about this.

"Woah
Woah
Woah"

Becky walked out, jeans and a 'the man' tee. "I'm sorry, but you'll only be facing me if I accept your challenge."

The crowd booed, thinking that she just turned down a Wrestlemania match, "I mean you come out her and start talking about how you're the best and I'm the closest thing to a worthy opponent in that locker room- you beat me once-"