twenty one

start a southern saying counter.
there's a lot in this chapter

( LEGENDS )

chapter twenty-one』➖ money in the
bank: live

『chapter twenty-one』➖ money in the                                            bank: live

( Money in the Bank, May 10th )

The four girls all sat in Bayley and Sasha's room, a half empty box of donuts of the table. Was it the best thing to eat before a paperview? No, but Lauren didn't have a match and Becky wanted something sweet so the group collectively disregarded their diet.

"I'm gonna miss this," Becky said as she took a sip of her water. The girls all let out a chorus of responses in agreement, "keep my girl company."

Bayley laughed, "trust me we'll be on raw plenty-"

"She'll get sick of us," Sasha finished.

"Oh, I already am," Lauren sarcastically responded reaching for the last. maple donut. Bayley stuck her tongue out while Sasha flipped her off.

"Fuck," Bayley said before standing, "that's our queue. Some of us are working today." She continued as r-truth and Lashley's match was coming to and end.

Becky and Lauren both wished Bayley good luck, even though they new she'd retain, as she walked out of their locker room followed by Sasha.

"You hungry?"

"Always," with that the two girls stood and left the private locker room too.

They passed the guerrilla, where Braun and Bray were waiting for their match. Bray was actually very nice, but he was a few fries short of becoming a happy meal and Lauren didn't fuck with crazy, she could barely handle her own insanity.

Becky quickly found sugar cookies and took off towards her baby daddy, a name that Colby weirdly loved and Becky hated. Safe to say that Lauren kept calling him that every time Becky told her not to.

Lauren sat down with her water and opened her phone. She looked up as someone sat down in front of her, she was hoping it was drew, or at least someone she was friends with but she was more than mildly disappointed when she saw him, grinning in front of her.

"What do you want?" She asked Angel with a groan. In southern terms, that man had fell off the turnip truck long ago. Angel was the type of man who would steal the widow's ax.

"Can't a just talk to you?" He asked, seemingly innocent but Lauren knew better than to trust him, "always so hostile," he tisked at her.

"Yeah well, we're not exactly on borrowing terms."

"I have no clue what that means, nada," angel shook his head, "I'm assuming it mean you what to get to know me better though."

Lauren's father once told her she could make a preacher cuss and any minute now Lauren would say the same thing to angel, but in a very 'hostile' way. She had no grievances against the man, he was just too full of himself. Hell, he could break his arm just by patting himself on the back. Angel also couldn't take no, or any other crude insult for an answer an that made Lauren want to give him the wire-brush treatment.

"Angie, sweetie," she said, a mocking smile on her face as she looked at the man, "if you don't leave, I'll hit you so hard you'll think the ground flew up and hit you."

"Lil' kinky for my liking but if that's what your into then I guess it's okay," normally, Lauren was the once to make that kind of joke, meaning she had the proper comeback for it.

"You're-"

Lauren was cut off, "you're gonna get up and walk away before I super kick you, I don't care if I'm in skinny jeans."

She looked up at Nic, "Amen to that, brotha," she said while high-fiving him as he sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry about him," Lauren waved the dimpled man, it was his fault that his cousin was born on the wrong side of the blanket. It was incredibly nice of him to walk over and corral angel though.

"Not your fault," she told Humberto as he pulled angel away.

The two watched the cousins disappear. Lauren finally turned to Nic, "I'd pay to see you super kick in skinny jeans."

"My ass would look good," Nic told her.

"Not as good as mine," she retorted, "close second though."

"I don't know," he mumbled while stealing her water, "I can tell you haven't been doing your squats."

"What about cardio," he continued, "you been doing cardio or something else?"

"Oh she's doing someone- I mean something else," Bayley said while sitting down across from her.

"And speaking of that," Sasha continued off of bayley's words, "is he any good?"

"I don't need to know that," Nic said, "wait. Actually I could use this as blackmail."

"You three are ridiculous," she muttered, taking her water back from Nic, "and yes." She answered with a smirk.

Lauren looked up towards the screen where Drew defending the WWE Championship against Seth. Rollins performed a Stomp on McIntyre for a nearfall.

In the end, as Rollins attempted another Stomp, McIntyre countered with a Glasgow Kiss. Rebounding off the ropes, Rollins performed a superkick, but as McIntyre also rebounded off the ropes, he performed a Claymore Kick on Rollins to retain the title.

Following the match, McIntyre offered a handshake to Rollins, who reluctantly obliged. This would signal the end, or at least close to the end of their storyline together. Lauren smiled as she saw her boyfriend hold that title high above his head while standing on the ropes by the turnbuckle.

I've already started book 2 but I'm
not even close to finishing this book
I'm thinking like 40-50 chapters maybe
in this book

I didn't really write this ppv because
I already wrote the ladder match and
we all know how Drew's match went.