Chapter 2

Anayiah's Point of View

"Is all this really coming from a player?"

I was a player in the past, but how did she know is she a fucking stalker?

" Who told you I was a player?" I was in so much shock that I jumped from the bed. "You have the looks and the attitude for it I've dated a lot of players so it's easy to spot one. And I'm not a stalker."

Alright how the fuck is she reading my mind!?

"I'm not reading your mind I'm just good at guessing people's thoughts by their facial expression."  This chick is really good at this to be honest. I like her but who is she really.

"I should be heading to the hotel or something. I don't even know why we went shopping here if we already have mattress and bed set so I should probably go and I'll meet you here tomorrow after class."

She said all that in one breath and just ran to the car. I left the store and she was in the car with her hands on the wheel and her head on her hands. I can tell she was embarrassed just by looking at her I'm pretty sure she likes me a lot.

I knocked on the door and she came outside and we started to talk.

"You could come over to my studio if you don't want to stay at the hotel."

"That'd be nice but I have to get my stuff and my parents own the hotel so they'll be worried if I don't check back into the hotel. Maybe next time! You want me to call you an Uber?"

"That'd be nice thanks."

"Okay Anayiah I'm out." She said as she got back into her car. "Wait! Brook can I get your number?" Not gonna lie when I said that I expected her to say no until she wrote her number on my arm.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" She said as she left.

(Later That Night)

When I got back to my studio I was so nervous to call Brooklyn but if I didn't call her she'd think I was actually a player like she predicted. But if I did call her she'd think I'm desperate and a simp. Ughh you know what if she does like me she'll text me or call me.

Brooklyn POV

I made it back to my hotel room but I might as well call this my room since my parents own the hotel. There pretty much the only reason why I came here. I wanted to stay in New York with my girlfriend but she was toxic and she was just overprotective.

Fuck I just want to call Anayiah and go to her place to make out with her. But I'm just worried about her playing me right now.

I don't want her to be another girl that's going to hurt me. And I just don't want to be her played girls.

I wanna be with her and get to know her. Maybe she'll be the love of my life. I just want her to love me for me.

I gotta call on my phone and I thought it was Anayiah but it turned out to be my mom.

"Yes mother to what do I owe the pleasure of you calling me in my phone." I said annoyingly.

"Brookie Darling, I'd love for you to come to the restaurant to have dinner with your dear parents and your sister of course."

My sister! I haven't seen her since I was 10 what the hell is she doing here.

"I'll be there!" I said as I quickly hanged up the phone and took the elevator to the main floor.

I went toward the restaurant and I saw 3 figures at the table. There I saw my sister she looked so different from when we were younger. She just looks so much older and it just looks like I never knew her.

"Hey little sis did you miss me?" I slapped her. "Did I miss you? You left me here when we were supposed to runaway together! So no I don't miss you!"

"Mommy why is the mean lady yelling."

She's got a kid-

Hey everyone I'm so sorry it took so darn long for me to upload another chapter and I'm sorry this one was short. I'll try to put another chapter as quickly as I can.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤