Chapter 18

Brooklyn's POV

Now if she hang gotten taken by someone else I could see myself being happy. But it's not someone else, it's a fucking bitch named Katherine. I'm fucking scared for her, why would she take Astronè of all people.

"We need to find her before she becomes apast tense," J.J. said. "Why don't we let her though?"

I mean just a thought-

"Because she's human! If it were you'd want someone to save you! Because you're always the damsel in distress! So we're not going to let her die, because you would be dead if someone thought about that towards you!" Anayiah snapped. It was silent.

You could feel the slicing thin air.

And that slice turned into a piercing dagger towards my heart and everything I believed in.

You know what. It's fine I'm not going to save Astrone I'll let history unfold. No one stood up for me, everyone shut their mouths great now I know how everyone feels.

I dropped my bag and let my stuff clatter to the floor, I kicked it to the middle of everyone took  my gloves off, and threw it onto the floor. I came up to her and kneed her in the balls as she fell to the floor. "Have fun saving her."

I took off my boots and threw it on the floor.

"Save her, I have no need for a save anyway." I add going back to the room. "Why do you always have to be a brat!?" Anayiah yelled. "Because if I don't, it's like I'm not even here. I might as well be dead."

My own words shattered in the open. There was more pain in her eyes than mine but I couldn't care.

I won't care

"Go you guys!" I said as everyone left at then Anayiah. "I love you just remember that my love." I give her a cold shoulder. "I'll remember to forget."

So everyone's gone now- And I'm in the house alone. How fun is that for me, I hate to overthink but what if Astronè knew about Katherine and everyone is going into a trap.

You know what I'm over thinking it.

Well that's what I thought after I heard a noise by the living room. I grabbed my knife and headed towards the noise only to find nothing there. "Hey darling." What the hell.
It was fucking Astronè  she pushed me on the fucking couch and sat on top of me. "I thought you got kidnapped!?" I yelled trying to get her off me. "Oh no that was just something so y'all could get out the house and I could have you all to myself, before.... Well you'll see."

All to herself!?

Before what!?

Her words were so confusing.

"Why are you here?" I said looking up at her. "Because darling, we need you back. Especially Katherine." She said with a smirk.

Oh shit-
I'm going to fucking die

Those were my last thoughts before I blacked out.

When I woke up. I was once again in a room strapped to a wall but unlike the last time I was here, there's a bed. Is she going to rape me? Again...

I was going to die and drown in my thoughts with nobody to save me. "I hope your not thinking about your princess charming. Because she's not going to save you." Astronè says. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" I yelled out tears forming.

"Because I love her and so do you." She replies, we were interrupted by the door opening only for Katherine to come out. "How are my Baby's?" She asks. "I'm fine just getting to know her I don't think she likes me very much." Astronè said calmly.