Chapter 4

Brooke's POV

"Anayiah, I said stop!"

She immediately stopped. "I'm sorry I just don't feel into it right now." I said that and she pretty much got mad and handed me my breakfast plate.

The real reason why I wanted her to stop is because the last time I had sex my Ex raped me. She finished eating and got up to go get ready when she came out the closet, she was wearing this outfit.

 She finished eating and got up to go get ready when she came out the closet, she was wearing this outfit

.

.

.

At school

When we got to school it felt like everyone was staring at me. Not me and Anayiah just me like I stole her from everyone.

"Brooke. Brooke! You okay?" She asked me and I couldn't fucking answer I just started having a panic attack and I couldn't breathe.

Out of nowhere she kissed me.

Not just a peck on the lips but a deep kiss with her playing tug of war with my tongue.

"Anayiah they're starting at us." I kept trying to warn her. "So let them stare baby." She replied lifting my chin up bringing me closer to her.

I put my head down as I started blushing.

"Hey Anayiah, it's so nice to meet you I'm new here and I was wondering if you could walk me around. Someone told me to look for you to show me around." This girl said crossing her arms positioning her boobs on display for Anayiah to see. Does she not see me standing here?

"Sorry I really can't right now." Anayiah responded. "Oh, it's fine but someone told me you'd be busy with other girls." She gave me a side eye look and 'Accidently' dropped her books and bended over with her little mini skirt.

I just started to walk to class leaving her behind me when she pinned me to the wall.

"Anayiah what the hell!?" I yelled.

"Can you stop being jealous its cute but It's annoying." She said in a husky tone I could feel myself getting wet and my pussy throbbing she was so close against me I could feel her on me. 

"I could feel you on me so unless you want to end up on the floor and have everyone watch me fuck you, I suggest you unpin me." I whispered in her ear. She let me go and I continued going to class.

"Class today there's another student and her name is Amala and judging by your file you and Brooklyn are sisters correct?"

When everyone looked at me, I was fucking pissed I ignored most of the stares but there was one I couldn't really ignore.

Of course, it was Anayiah's eyes staring at me.

"Yeah, we're sisters." Amala said smirking. Everyone looked at her shocked, I get it she's hot and I'm her sister.
.