Chapter 12

ANAYIAH'S POV

Ravie and I left our girlfriends alone. We got off the rink to catch up but on my way I saw that Emerald was looking awfully suspicious talking on the phone.

"Yeah she's fine they're all fine." She spoke into the phone then looked at Ravie and I shocked.

"Yup mom I'll see you later."

"Who were you talking to?" I asked her.

"None of your business." She walked away.

Oh she's definitely suspicious of something.

Ravie and I looked at each other weird and went to go get a churro for her since you know baby cravings.

I was at our table when I saw Emerald and Brooklyn smiling at each other while skating.

I guess they actually got along.

Didn't see that working out.

Ravie got hit on with some men earlier. Since her baby bump wasn't really showing so I guess they didn't see the baby bump.

I went back on the rink and skated to Brooke and Dianne. I hugged her from behind and she immediately tensed up.

"Anayiah I swear. If I fall you're falling with me." She's cute when she's mad. "Baby just skate with me. Just keep going your doing great."

When I said your doing great. I don't know why but imagined myself in a delivery room with Brooke.

My thoughts were interrupted when Loki came by. "Auntie Niyah, Auntie Cookie, Mommy said it's time to go."

Dang and it was just getting good.

On the way back to the rest of the crew I was still behind Brooke the entire time and man them hips don't lie.

Everyone was packing up and we made our way out. When this car came speeding out of no where. "Emerald you're dead. Mission failed."

They said aiming their gun at Brooklyn then switching it to her and shooting her in a matter of moments.

Everything happened so quickly but yet so fast the worst part is The innocent Loki shocked and terrified.

We rushed over to the hospital and we were all put in the waiting room. "Auntie Niyah?" Loki came up to me. "Yes?"

"What's a lesbian?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because all the girls are hanging out with each other and mama said it's because their lesbians."

_______________________________________

HEY YALL IM BACK IK I DIDNT POST DW I AINT DEAD BUT SCHOOL IS KILLING OK HOPE YALL LOVED IT

B
A
A
A
I
I
I
I
I
I