Chapter 16💦

Brooklyn's POV

What girl eats you out in the middle of the day and cuddles after? I'll tell you Anayiah this girl doesn't sleep enough to have energy for this type of stuff.

On top of that, she wants to make food in the middle of the day with sweatpants and a sports bra.

But I'll stop right here she wasn't wearing grey sweatpants she was wearing black sweatpants.

The fact that I've held out for so long is surprising to most people but she has so much love for me I don't think we need sex to stay together.

"Mi amor, ¿puedes probar esto por mí?" ( My love, can you try this for me?) She gave me a spoonful of something and it tasted amazing. "Es increíble que nunca cocines para mí." I said with a smile on my face. ("It's incredible that you never cook for me.)

I was like a little kid with their mom in the kitchen. "Nunca preguntas." She replies. (You never ask.)

She turned back to the stove and continued cooking. I hug her from behind and slid my hands toward her abs.

"Tengo que pedirte que me ames también?" She turns to me and I stop in my tracks. "No baby you never have to ask that." Currently, she towering over me and I was blank. There's not one thing that came to my mind but her. She pulled me in while her hand was on my lower back. This time she didn't kiss me as she would normally do. Those kisses were full of lust, hunger, and desire. (Do I have to ask you to love me too?")

This kiss was Gentle, and soft it wasn't sex it wasn't hate it was love.

"Come on after we eat we're gonna do some online shopping together." She said away from the kiss.
We were eating on the island relaxing with me sitting on her lap. When Dianne runs in as if she's getting chased by dogs.

"What happened?" Anayiah asked. "Why didn't anyone tell me pregnant women are hornier?"

They are?

"Because none of us have been pregnant or with a pregnant woman," I reply.

"You know my offer still stands," Anayiah says with her hand drawing up my leg.

"I'll think about your offer after we shower then I'll see how I feel." 

"You'll feel good when I'm done making love with you in the shower" She whispers only for me to hear kissing behind my ear. "Oh, you're good... Really good." I said leaning my neck back, "Yeah don't worry there'll be more later."

"I don't even know how Brooke isn't pregnant yet," Dianne replies walking out.

"So what time is later?" I asked nibbling her cheek.

She picks me up underneath my thighs and takes me to our bathtub. And starts to get the bath ready I look at her and can't help but admire her. Like gosh damn, this will be my child and I guess the mother of my children.

"Baby girl your staring." She releases me from my daze. "Te admiro, mi amor." (I'm admiring you, my love.)

Her face turned intrigued. "You want a closer look?"  She says coming closer I leaned in trying to take dominance when she grabs my chin and pulls me closer. At this point, I couldn't tell if she was staring into my eyes or thinking about pulling me into a kiss. "You gonna let the water overflow?"