Chapter 14

AMALA'S POV
Time: 4:52

So I'll be honest I couldn't sleep the entire night because everyone wanted to have a orgy on the same night lucky me.

I went to check on Loki at least he was getting some sleep lucky him. At this point I might as well do Cassie's morning routine.

So that's what I did

I finally took some time to myself

No worrying about my sister

Or Loki

Or anybody else... Just me

OOTD

After some time at the gym I changed or whatever and it was around 6:01

Obviously I had my coffee and made breakfast but there was just this feeling. Something bad or Someone bad was coming.

I woke everyone up and in the most loud annoying way I can. I banged pans together I blasted church music and finally these lazy bitches woke up.

"EVERYONE GET UP AND GET CHANGED!"

"Amala its 6 in the morning!" Brooke could yell all she wants. "It's to early for this." Dianne said before getting back into her room.

When everyone was ready I told them all to grab car keys and go to our safe house.

"Who has Loki?" Everyone was confused.

That's when it hit me he was still inside.

"MOM HELP!" He was running from something or someone. Shit! At this point my shoes were off and I ran to grab him. But when I was running back it was only a matter of seconds before I felt the house blow up behind me.

???'s POV

Well that should do it now some tear gas and they'll remember who they dealt with.

"Did you grab her?" I asked my men before checking the camera. "We grabbed both of them we'll have them to you by 8:00 AM Ma'am."

I hanged up the phone is happiness they'll both be mines. Ever since Amala got pregnant by my brother she's been off the market.

Welp it's been almost 2 years.

I think it's time for a reunion.

After what seemed like hours of waiting for the two so called queens to arrive I was finally given news that they did finally arrive.

They were put in the basement for safe keeping and it had been so long. The marks around Brooke's neck. Those marks weren't mine.

And I was enrolled with rage to see that my own employee gave her those marks. I signaled my men to take off the blindfold.