Chapter 7

Brooklyn's POV

I walked in through the door of the house to feel a slap on my face and I was pushed to the couch while Anayiah was on top of me.

"What the fuck! Anayiah what're you doing your scaring me right now."

"What's this." She showed me a picture of me with Loki. "I don't like being lied to Brooklyn what the hell is it!"

Did she have people spy on me today what kind of stalker killer shit is that. "It's me and my Nephew!" I pushed her the fuck off of me and yelled at her.

"We could've been a good couple. We could've been something special. BUT YOU ONE CRAZY ASS BITCH!"

I went into the room grabbed my stuff and left. "Brooke-"

"Brooke nothing I don't give two shits what you say to me now maybe if you were being grown. I would talk but I don't like being abused in a place where I should feel safe with a person I love."

I stopped by the door. I turned around to see her crying. "Brooklyn I overreacted I'm sorry." Overreacted. OVERREACTED THIS BITCH MUST THINK IM STUPID.

"Overreacting is yelling. Not slapping me as soon as I get home without asking me shit."

Her tears fell from her eyes.

"IF YOU WANNA CRY I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT FUCK YOU DON'T EVER BRING YOUR DUMBASS AROUND ME AGAIN."

I said leaving the house fuck it imma leave the dorm house too. I don't even need it. This girl must think I'm the one to be tried. Well I'm not. After today, there will never be a man that ever lays their hand on me.

————————-————————————

Sorry it's short kinda starting school love you guys vote and comment much luv

BAII