part two

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPISODE THREE!
part two
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

tags to get others to vote go here
voting closes december 18th, 2021

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"It's now time to let the second group of trainees perform! Our second group battle will be performing a song by the one of the most popular girl group's in the world. A song all about confidence in one's self, it's Blackpink's How You Like That! Let's invite both groups up to the stage!"

[Everyone began to cheer excitedly as all eighteen trainees walked onto the stage. Many trainees were in awe by the amount of fans.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Please introduce yourselves to the audience!"

💬 GROUP THREE:
"We are the best on the stage, we are Pretty Savage!"

[The first group bowed happily before looking over to see their rivals introduction.]

💬 GROUP FOUR:
"Aiming for A's only, hello, we are the Ace Team!"

[The second group bowed happily as the audience cheered for both teams.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Blackpink is a group known for so much charisma and the girl crush concept. The advisors are looking forward to your performance. Do you girls have anything to say to each other before your battle begins."

💬 RYU SERA | K GROUP:
"I watched the other team practice a few times to see how they were doing and they were good but definitely not as good as us."

💬 QUAN MEI | C GROUP:
"To counter Ryu's statement, Rosé said in the bridge, 'you should of ended us when you had the chance.' Team one has nothing on us."

💬 RYU SERA | K GROUP:
"Look up in the sky, is it a bird? Is it a plane? Oh, wait! It's team's one victory. How you like that?"

[The audience gasped at their confidence.]

💬 KANEKO YUME | J GROUP:
"You are now watching Unpretty Rapstar! Stay tuned for the upcoming epic rap battle between Quan Mei and Ryu Sera."

[Everyone laughed at Yume's commentary.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Alright, thank you for that funny comment, Yume but it's time for the battle to begin! We'll start with team one! It's showtime!"

GROUP THREE
pretty savage

(I purposely picked the full version, so we could hear Cai Bing say, bring out the boss bitch)

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────