part two

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPISODE FIVE!
part two
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

voting closes february 22, 2022
tag people here to vote for your trainee(s)

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Welcome back! It is now time for J Group two to come to the stage."

[The Japanese trainees re-entered the stage.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"What did you guys think of their performance?"

💬 SAKANE EMINA | J GROUP:
"We thought it was excellent and they're definitely tuff competition to beat but I think we can do it. We also chose to be different and decided to perform a song from our native language."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Oh, really? What song did you guys choose?"

💬 SAKANE EMINA | J GROUP:
"We choose to do a NiziU song because we know that  this group has a lot of very upbeat and energetic songs that are easy to listen to, especially to people who've never listened to Jpop before."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Alright, thank you for those words, Emina but now it's time for you guys to perform!"

J GROUP TWO
matchmaker

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

Hirai Azusa : Ayaka + Rio
Julia Sanatozaki (leader) : Miihi
Kaneko Yume : Nina
Minamoto Sumire (centre) : Mako
Minatozaki Yua : Riku
Noguchi Ryoko : Maya
Sakane Emina : Mayuka
Yang Minha : Rima

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Thank you, girls for that lovely performance. I'm sure the audience loved it. Now, it has come time to cast your votes. Vote for your three favourite J Group trainees in this group."

CAST VOTE HERE 🗳

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"The voting has now.....closed! Thank you for casting your votes but let's now move onto what the advisors have to say about this performance."

💬 LE | RAP ADVISOR:
"I thought the energy of the performance were very good. You girls definitely looked happy during the performance and I was given an energy boost from how explosive your energy was. I loved it."

💬 MEIQI | DANCE ADVISOR:
"The only complaint that I have about the performance is that a few of you girls sounded a bit winded by the end of the performance. Yang Minha and Sakane Emina had this problem the most but it's understandable as you two girls had the fast paced rap and paired with the heavy energetic choreography, it can be a real killer. I think you tried you're best despite only being trainees. I hope to see more improvement from you two in the future."

💬 KANG SEULGI | K REP:
"I think the vocals were very well done. I heard all of you loud and clear. The vocals were still even good towards the end of the song, despite the issues of unstable breath control became more apparent. I think Julia Sanatozaki, Kaneko Yume and Minatozaki Yua sounded the best out of the group. Keep up the good work, all of you."