𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗲

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
FINAL EPISODE!
teaser
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Congratulations to all twenty four of you. You will be allowed to move onto the finale and compete in the final Girls Rule mission."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"For the final performance, you will be competing with your original country group. You will then perform a special song in your own language on the main stage. The three songs are I Am Not That Kind of Girl, for C Group. For K Group is We Together and for J Group its You're in Love, Right."

💬 ?? | J GROUP:
"I think 'You're in Love, Right' is such a cute song. I can't wait to perform it."

💬 ?? | K GROUP:
"I'm so sorry but We Together is kind of.....boring. The other songs are so good but we're stuck with this stereotypical cutesy girl group song. I want something more exciting."

💬 ?? | J GROUP:
"For the main vocalist position, I volunteer myself."

💬 ?? | J GROUP:
"I want to try being the main vocalist. You're always the main vocalist, ?? I have potential to do it."

💬 ?? | C GROUP:
"There's so much rap but luckily, we have enough girls to fill the rap position."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"As you know, only twelve of you will make it into the final lineup. This means that half of you will be eliminated on the finale stage."

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I so badly want to make it to the final lineup. I've trained for ten years. I must make my debut."

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I deserve a chance to debut. I risked everything to come to Korea, despite knowing nothing."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Welcome to the finale of Girls Rule! It's so exciting to see so many Loyalists have come to cheer our trainees on one more time. Even our former contestants have come to show their support."

💬 ?? | FORMER CONTESTANT:
"We're so excited to be here and see who debuts."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"And the advisors are here!"

💬 KIKI XU | C REP:
"It's a nerve racking night and I can't wait to see the outcome of the show."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Before I announce the final lineup, I will announce the group's official name. The new girl group will be named Queendom!"

💬 MATAUI JURINA | J REP:
"Queendom is such a pretty name."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"We will first begin by announcing eleventh place to first and then come back to twelfth."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Congratulations to ? Group's ?? for receiving eleventh place!"

[?? began to cry at hearing her name called.]

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"Thank you to everyone for voting for me. I'm so happy that I can make my debut."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Here are the two trainees that have a chance at winning first place!"

[Everyone gasped at the sight.]

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I didn't think my face would show up on the screen. I'm going to cry now."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"The trainee in first place and will be the centre of Queendom is ??"

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"To my parents, thank you for allowing me to pursue my dreams as an idol. I promise to make you proud."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"The trainee who ranked twelfth place and will be the final member of Queendom is ??"

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I never expected to make my debut but I'm so happy to stand among such talented trainees. I promise to live up to everyone's expectations."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Introducing the final lineup of Queendom!"

💬 QUEENDOM MEMBERS:
"Loyalists, all around the world! Thank you for granting me a spot in the monarch. We promise to accede your expectations."

★ 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 ! gg survival show ★(© 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)

𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 ! gg survival show
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)