✩ where are the k group trainees?

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
WHERE ARE THE
TRAINEES NOW?
k group edition
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

★ BAE JANGMI: After being eliminated from Girls Rule, Jangmi decided to leave Stone Music Entertainment

BAE JANGMI: After being eliminated from Girls Rule, Jangmi decided to leave Stone Music Entertainment. She was later scouted by YG Entertainment and is reportedly preparing to debut in their new girl group.

BAEK JEONGJA: After being eliminated from Girls Rule, Jeongja decided to leave Cube Entertainment. She was then recruited by KQ Entertainment to join their new girl group and made her debut in Solar Flare.

BAEK SUYEON: After being eliminated from Girls Rule, Suyeon decided to leave JYP Entertainment and the idol industry in general. She has opened her own Instagram page and is currently working on opening her own cat cafe.

CHOI ARIA: Aria ranked eleventh place in the finale, earning her a spot in the debut lineup of Queendom. She debuted on June 6th, 2022 with the song, Fiesta.

CHOI EUNHEE: After being eliminated from Girls Rule, Eunhee decided to leave Fantagio Entertainment. She was then recruited by KQ Entertainment to join their new girl group and made her debut as the main vocalist of Solar Flare.

CHOI SANGMIN: After being eliminated from Girls Rule, Sangmin returned to training under Source Music and reportedly auditioned to be a participant on I-Land season two.

CHUCHAY WILLIAMS: After being eliminated from Girls Rule, Chuchay decided to leave P Nation and the Kpop industry in general. She has traveled back home to America in order to complete her studies.

HWANG HYUNA: Hyuna ranked fifth place in the finale, earning her a spot in the debut lineup of Queendom. She debuted on June 6th, 2022 with the song, Fiesta.

 She debuted on June 6th, 2022 with the song, Fiesta