part two

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPISODE TEN!
part two
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"It is now time to announce the top twelve of the fourth coronation. Only half of the top twelve from the third coronation actually ranked in the top."

💬 TANAKA SHURI | J GROUP:
"I hope that means my spot is saved as I was in the top twelve last time."

💬 KIM JIEUN | K GROUP:
"I wonder who made it to the top twelve and who's been eliminated as a few were eliminated last time."

💬 KAYLA SEONG | K GROUP:
"We know Nakamura Yumiko, Bae Jangmi and Lu Shuxin are safe as they've already been called up to the stage."

💬 LI TANISHKA | C GROUP:
"I hope I can get a spot in the top twelve. I've never been in the top twelve before."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"I also wanted to announce that a trainee who ranked first in the past coronations, is a candidate for first place again."

[All of the trainees gasped in disbelief, especially Kim Byungjoon and Quan Mei as they were in first place already.]

💬 JANG RIHYUN | K GROUP:
"It's either Byungjoon or Quan Mei but I wonder who it could be?"

💬 OSHIMA UME | J GROUP:
"I think it's Quan Mei. She did really well in the showcase voting."

💬 JANG RIHYUN | K GROUP:
"You're probably right."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Let's us begin by revealing twelfth place. The trainee who ranked twelfth, received 390000 votes. That trainee is.....K Group's Yang Minyoung!"

TWELFTH PLACE
390000 votes

[Everyone clapped happily for Minyoung as she got up from her chair and walked to the front

[Everyone clapped happily for Minyoung as she got up from her chair and walked to the front.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Please share your thoughts with everyone."

💬 YANG MINYOUNG | K GROUP:
"I feel like I'm about to pass out from happiness. I can't believe this. I was so nervous that I wasn't going to make it into the finale that I packed up my belongings this morning before I came down here. I'm so happy that I get to stay here and that I ranked in the top twelve. I'm proud that I was able to get to this point in the competition and I'm grateful to be allowed into the finale. Thank you to everyone. I promise not to let you down. Thank you again!"