𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPISODE SEVEN!
teaser
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Congratulations to the fifty four girls who made it through the next round of the competition. You will now be allowed to compete in the fourth mission."

[All of the trainees clapped happily.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Your next mission is the.....Position Evaluation. This means that each trainee will select a specific position and perform a song related to that position. The positions available are vocal, dance and rap."

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I never expected ?? to join our group. She's never really showcased her rap abilities. I've never even seen her rap and she choose to do a rap song? If we fail then it's her fault."

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I don't think ?? is a good leader. She's not really distributing the parts properly and is only giving herself the best, while the rest of us got trash parts."

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I've never been the centre before so I'm excited to try out the position and I'm glad that my teammates trusted me enough to take this role on."

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I don't know if my other members know what the lyrics of Ice Cream means. I know what they mean but that's also because I'm a dirty minded person who speaks English, so I get the American metaphors. I'm kind of nervous to perform this song with some of my teammates as many of them are super young and naive. We may accidentally do a sexy dance, without meaning to."

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I've never written my own rap before. I'm kind of nervous that my lyrics are bad since I've never done this before and I also am not fluent in Korean and I have to write and perform an entire Korean rap in less than a week. I'm so screwed."

💬 ?? | ? GROUP:
"I can't believe I got stuck doing a Chinese rock song. I can barely speak Korean and I have to sing in Chinese. I'm gonna do so bad!"

💬 KIKI XU | C REP:
"You wrote your own rap?! That's impressive! You have such a bright future as a rapper."

💬 MIYU | VOCAL ADVISOR:
"I think you picked the perfect person to be your main vocalist because ?? hit those notes properly."

💬 KANG SEULGI | K REP:
"I think that was one of the best performances of the night. You girls really embodied that song."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Hello, Loyalists! I'm the official host or messenger of Girls Rule! I'm Vernon Chwe of Seventeen! Welcome to the third showcase!"

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER: "Hello, Loyalists! I'm the official host or messenger of Girls Rule! I'm Vernon Chwe of Seventeen! Welcome to the third showcase!"

★ 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘 ! gg survival show ★
(© 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)