part three

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPISODE SIX!
part three
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Let's begin revealing the top twelve trainees by starting with twelfth place. The trainee who ranked twelfth, received 330000 votes. That trainee is.....J Group's Suzuki Fuyuko!"

[Everyone clapped happily for Fuyuko as she got up from her seat.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Please share your thoughts with everyone."

💬 SUZUKI FUYUKO | J GROUP:
"Thank you all so much. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This means so much to me and I....Wow, I wouldn't be here without my fans. To my friends and my family, thank you all so much. I'm so grateful for all of your support."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Thank you for your thoughts, Fuyuko. You may now take your seat in the Queendom section."

[Fuyuko bowed happily before walking up to her seat on the pyramid. A special pin was then put on her blazer to signify her rank. Everyone clapped happily for her.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Let's move on to eleventh place. The trainee who ranked eleventh, received 350000 votes. That trainee is.....K Group's Ryu Sera!"

[Everyone clapped happily for Sera as she got up from her seat.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Please share your thoughts with everyone."

💬 RYU SERA | K GROUP:
"I can't believe this....I wasn't expecting this at all since there are so much other....better trainees that me but thank you so much for my supporters. I'm forever thankful for your support, if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be here today. Thanks for the advisors and my friends that I have made it through the first round of this show. All of you have helped me grow a lot. To my family, thank you for always supporting my dream. I miss you and I love you! Thank you!"

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Thank you for your thoughts, Sera. You may now take your seat in the Queendom section."

[Sera bowed happily before walking up to her seat on the pyramid. A special pin was then put on her blazer to signify her rank. Everyone clapped happily for her.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Let's move on to tenth place. The trainee who ranked tenth, received 370000 votes. That trainee is.....K Group's Kwon Danbi!"

[Everyone clapped happily for Danbi as she got up from her seat.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Please share your thoughts with everyone."

💬 KWON DANBI | K GROUP:
"Are you serious?! I can't believe it?! I never expected to get tenth place! This is such an amazing opportunity for me. I'm so proud of myself for being able to achieve this spot. Thank you to everyone who helped me get here, to the advisors, my family and fellow trainees. Finally, to my fans, thank you for voting every single day for me. I owe everything to you as you granted me this spot. Thank you again and I love you all so much!"