part one

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPISODE SIX!
part one
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

[The most dreadful time of Girls Rule was finally beginning. That most dreadful time is the second official elimination ranking or the second official coronation of the Girls Rule monarch. Only fifty four trainees would be passing this round, hence the fifty four chairs set up on the pyramid. Let the coronation begin!]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Welcome trainees to the second official elimination ranking, also known as the second official coronation. I am your host or the messenger of the Loyalists, I'm Vernon of Seventeen."

[Everyone clapped happily.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Today is a nerve racking day as the amount of trainees allowed to continue on, will decrease from seventy two to fifty four trainees. This means eighteen trainees will be eliminated from the competition today."

[Many of the trainees were visibly nervous as they had no idea who was gonna make it or who was gonna get eliminated.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Before we begin the ranking, I must let you know that this elimination will be different in this round. You will be ranking as alliances in this round but you will not be ranking with your original alliance members. You'll be ranking with different trainees, which means your survival in this competition will no longer depend on your alliance members. I hope you understand. They changed the rules to keep all of you on your toes."

💬 PARK SOLMI | K GROUP:
"I'm so upset that we could be separated from each other again. I don't want to leave you guys!"

💬 YU NINGGUANG | C GROUP:
"It's ok. Maybe, we'll still rank and get into the next round, despite not ranking together. We'll still be together but just in a different way. That's beating the system at it's finest."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Eighteenth place or the beneficiary rank will be revealed at the very end. Let's begin by revealing the trainees who placed seventeenth place."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"The three trainees in seventeenth place received 410000 votes together. The three trainees in this rank are C Group's Maya Chalamet, K Group's Jang Rihyun and finally, J Group's Suzuki Yui!"

SEVENTEENTH PLACE
410000 votes

[A lot of trainees gasped when they heard Maya Chalamet received seventeenth place

[A lot of trainees gasped when they heard Maya Chalamet received seventeenth place.]

💬 BAE JANGMI | K GROUP:
"Oh my gosh! I can't believe Maya ranked seventeenth place."