part one

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPISODE SEVEN!
part one
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

voting closes march 23rd, 2022
tag people here to vote for your trainee(s)

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

THIRD OFFICIAL SHOWCASE
March 18th, 2022

[Today was the third official showcase of Girls Rules! Loyalists from all over the world have gathered here today in order to see the trainees perform their best skill. The large crowd of Loyalists were escorted into the venue and were now standing around the stage for the showcase to begin. The main lights suddenly turned off. Everyone began to cheer excitedly once they caught sight of the official host, Vernon.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Hello, Loyalists! I'm the official host or messenger of Girls Rule! I'm Vernon Chwe of Seventeen!"

[Everyone cheered happily for the boy.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Welcome to the third official showcase of Girls Rule! This week is the Position Evaluation. This means that the trainees had paired off into groups to perform a song that showcases their preferred position the best. You will get to see vocal, dance and rap only performances, which is exciting. The trainees, the advisors and I are so excited for you to see how great the performances are."

[Everyone cheered happily in response.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Now, let's move onto the most important part, voting! Every audience member will receive two votes per group. You can cast a vote for your two favourite trainees in each group and their country group does not matter this time around as they are all mixed. The winning team in each position category will win a benefit of two thousand votes and the trainee with the highest amount of votes in each position category will win an extra benefit of five thousand votes. Voting closes March 23rd, 2022, so cast your vote by then."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Now that we got all of the voting information out of the way, it's now time to let the trainees perform! Let's invite our first group of trainees up to the stage. These trainees are part of the dance position and they will be performing a super summery song that will make you crave a sweet treat. They are performing Ice Cream by Blackpink, so let's invite those trainees up!"

[Everyone began to cheer excitedly as the nine trainees walked onto the stage.]

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Please introduce yourselves to the audience!"

💬 DANCE GROUP ONE:
"We're the sweetest treat you'll ever meet. Hello, we are Soft Serve!"

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Do you girls have anything to say before your performance begins."

💬 BAEK JEONGJA | K GROUP:
"We practiced so hard to put on a fun and energetic performance for all of you. We hope that our dance will be so exciting that it will brighten your day and give you that boost of energy you all deserve."

💬 VERNON | MESSENGER:
"Thank you, Jeongja for those words. Alright, it's time for the performance to begin! It's showtime!"