part two

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EPISODE NINE!
part two
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

voting closes may 1st, 2022
tag people here to vote for your trainee(s)

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

FOURTH OFFICIAL SHOWCASE
April 28th, 2022

[Today was the fourth official showcase of Girls Rules! Loyalists from all over the world have gathered here today in order to see the trainees perform a song in their preferred concept. The large crowd of Loyalists were escorted into the venue and were now standing around the stage for the showcase to begin. The main lights suddenly turned off. Everyone began to cheer excitedly once they caught sight of the official host. Except it wasn't Vernon, it was Kang Seulgi.]

💬 KANG SEULGI | MESSENGER:
"Hello, Loyalists! My name is Kang Seulgi and I'll being filling in as the official host of Girls Rule today! Vernon couldn't be here due to Seventeen promotions, so I'll be taking over today! I hope you take good care of me!"

[Everyone cheered excitedly for the girl.]

💬 KANG SEULGI | MESSENGER:
"Welcome to the fourth official showcase of Girls Rule! This week is the Concept Evaluation. Each group of trainees were given a song specially made for them to perform a certain concept. The concepts we have songs for is girl crush, cute, retro, funky teen, dark and elegant. The trainees, the advisors and I are so excited for you to see how great the performances are."

[Everyone cheered happily in response.]

💬 KANG SEULGI | MESSENGER:
"Now, let's move onto the most important part, voting! Every audience member will receive three votes per group. You will vote for a trainee in each country group. You can cast a vote for your three favourite trainees in each group. The winning team will win six thousand benefits and only twenty four trainees will make it into the final round. Voting closes May 1st, 2022, so cast your vote by then."

💬 KANG SEULGI | MESSENGER:
"Now that we got all of the voting information out of the way, it's now time to let the trainees perform! Let's invite our first group of trainees up to the stage. These six girls will be performing a song from the very popular girl group concept. It's so popular that even my group has done it. It's girl crush! Now, let's invite those trainees up to the stage!"

[Everyone began to cheer excitedly as the six trainees walked onto the stage.]

💬 KANG SEULGI | MESSENGER:
"Please introduce yourselves to the audience!"

💬 GROUP ONE:
"Skills so hot! Hello, we are Tempo!"

💬 KANG SEULGI | MESSENGER:
"Do you girls have anything to say before your performance begins."

💬 TANAKA SHURI | J GROUP:
"We know that girl crush is a very popular concept right now in Kpop but we added our own twist to the concept. We received a girl crush song to perform but First is very reminiscent of the types of music that boy groups. Our song isn't just your typical sexy bad girl but we're more badass revolutionary leaders instead. We hope you get that vibe from us!"

💬 KANG SEULGI | MESSENGER:
"Thank you, Shuri for those words. Alright, it's time for the performance to begin! It's showtime!"