Help Please

"Marinette, sweetie what's wrong?" My lovely Mother asked. I didn't respond, "Come on darling you can tell us anything," My Dad had always been able to make me feel better. "L - Lila from s-s-school she made all m-my  f-friends mad at me and now they a-all hate me. They b-beat me up and I-I feel sore and awful. S-she said that I b-beat her up and that I would t-turn all of her f-friends against her," I was practically sobbing at this point. My Papa looked sympathetic and my Mum or as I call her Maman, looked as if she was going to murder someone. "Honey, are you okay, where did they hurt you?" Papa sounded really worried but there was a hint of anger in his voice. While dad was worried Maman said "I will kill them if they ever touch my baby girl again!" She was fuming, from this day on she hated, no loathed my ex friends."Maman, it's fine but I just don't want it to be like this," I promised her It was fine but I could tell she wasn't buying that. She had a stern look on her face but it quickly turned to tears. As she hugged me tightly she cried, "I'm so sorry, lets clean you up ok?"

Time Skip - After Cleaning Her Up

"Thank you Maman and Papa," I sat down smiling weakly, why did this happen to me." No need to thank us we are you parents," My Papa smiled sweetly. It was almost ten O'clock. " I should go to bed now, goodnight," I whispered as I was climbing up the stairs. "Night sweetie," My parents said in harmony. I lay in bed trying to process the days events. "What am I going to do, I have to go to school tomorrow," I lay awake, this is going to be a long night.

Hi guys 

Sorry this is short but I did get it out on time 4:30 on the dot. Thanks for reading this.

The next one will be out at around 7:00. 

Bye