So Close Yet so Far

No Ones POV (bold is me)

Marinette is over the moon, she is so happy that she got into her dream school. To top it off her only and good friends were going with her. Despite getting in, she still has to wait 3 MONTHS, till July (holidays and when she is supposed to go into the next year of secondary, high school for others ) until she could leave. Will she survive or will Lila get the best of her, stay tuned to find out.

This scene takes place in the bathroom andddd Lila is try to convince Marinette to join her 'Cult' -_-

Lila POV

"You are either with me or against me. You don't have to answer right away. I'll give you 'till the end of class today," I smiled slyly and strutted away. I adjusted my hair and put on my innocent face. It was like stealing candy from a baby with these people, so gullible. I decided to Marinette a chance to join me and my soon to be empire. She will accept, I know it. There is no reason not to. It would stop the bullying and she would get her old 'friends' back. I would just come up with one of my malicious lies to make them think she apologised, they will believe me. Especially Adrien, a few days ago I caught him staring at me, he blushed and looked away. He is so HOT. Soon he will fall into my trap, like a fly trapped in a web. I will just have to wait for Marinette's answer, although I know what it will be.

(This Girl) - Time skip to after school at the front (still Lila's POV)

I stood there face to face with the girl I hate- no LOATHED the most. Had she really just said no, that little- , she will regret this. "UGH! You will regret this brat," with that she walked away calmly while I stormed away in a fit of rage. She can't say no to me, I'm way more important and better looking then her. UGHHH! Why does she have to get in they way of EVERYTHING. I HATE YOU MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG. IT WILL BE MY MISSION TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL. You won't know the meaning of happiness after I'm done with you.

Marinette POV (AKA the Boss girl)

I got home and flopped onto my bed. My parents weren't home since they were running some errands. I can't believe I just stood up to her, this is going to come back to me tomorrow. Why is it only Wednesday, can't Friday come sooner, or even better, my new school. I am still not over the fact that I got into my dream school and my best friends are coming with me. I can't tell if life likes me or not to be honest. I was really tired, although I am usually more tired after they beat me up. Surprisingly they didn't today but Lila probably though I was going to join her 'group'. Her expression was priceless. I was boasting about it to Chloe on the way home over the phone. I am actually going over to hers on Saturday, so that should be fun. We invited the others but Nino had a big gig with Luka at a local concert! I am so happy for them, they are so talented! Kagami had to stay with her mother to train. The deal was that if she wanted to go to this school, which has the best fencing reputation, she had to train with her mother daily. Me and Chloe were fine with that since she has always been a hard worker and we were grateful that her mum let her go at all. I got dressed out of my usual outfit and changed into a baggy, oversized hoodie of mine that my grandma got for me and some comfortable leggings. The hoodie was a muted mint green with a small panda embroidered onto the front. It was my favourite hoodie even if it was a bit big. I grabbed my sketch book and began to sketch a design. It was a long, flowy, mermaid-like dress. It was tight fitted at the waist but loose and free at the bottom. It had a layer of ruffles with a defined bodice. Ever since I found out I had been accepted I started to sketch out my designs for the school. We get to take an extra class so mine would be art and design. Everything in this school just seems right. I was starting to get sleepy, my head drooping, eyes getting heavy...

No ones POV

Before she knew it, she had fallen asleep, pencil in hand, book on her lap. The temptation of sleep over taking her. All her parents could say was goodnight before tucking her into bed.

Thank you guys for reading this chapter, if you noticed I deleted all the A/N's I won't be adding any unless completely necessary. I felt like it took away from the story and I want whoever reads this to enjoy it and not have to worry about it. It did cost me reads but as long as people are happy with the story that is all I care about. The last few lines had a bit of a different font and that is for the narrator. The last 2 sentences will play a part in another chapter so try to pick up on that. Thanks again for reading. Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter. :)
Sorry it is short btw
Word count: 940