The Interveiw

Marinette POV

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I groaned as I rolled out of my bed accidentally hitting my head on my headboard, today was going to be a long day.

After getting up, I went to see my parents who were already serving customers, it was a Saturday so it was particularly busy. The line began to get shorter until there was no one left. "Goodmorning Maman, Papa," I greeted my parents with a cheerful smile but I had a hint of  worry in my eyes. I was nervous, nervous for my interview. If I pass this interview I get to leave behind all the bad in my life, rid myself of stress, do something I love but if I don't my friends went to all of that trouble to convince their parents and I will never get rid of Lila and all the other worries of life. "Hey sweetie, did you sleep well? " my mama asked me. "Yeah," I actually got a goods night's sleep for once I a long time. "That's good, are you excited for you interview?" My Papa inquired. To be honest I was completely nervous but I was excited. "YES but a bit nervous, what if I don't pass?" I always over think thing and assume the worse, it's just a habit. "You'll be fine don't worry, your interview is in 2 hours so you should leave in 75 minutes," "Yes, I'm going to get ready now,"

Marinette is wearing this: (without the glasses and bag and shoes)

Her shoes look like this: (with the chain)

Her necklace is:

Her hair looks like this but in her lovely blue haircolour:

Marinette POV

I finished up with a touch of lip gloss and went downstairs. "Hey, you look so good!" My Papa exclaimed. "Thanks, I should really head out now," I quickly gave my parents a hug trying not to show my nervousness. "Bye sweetie goodluck," my Maman said. She gave me one more hug and I  left. It was only 20 minutes away so I decided to walk.

When I reached the café I was immediately greeted by the pop of bright colours. As soon as I entered through the glass doors I saw the woman waiting for me in a corner. "Hello, Marinette is it?" She asked as I sat down. "Yes hello, how are you?" "I'm good thank you, how are you?" She was so polite. "I'm good a bit nervous to be honest," "I assure you there is nothing to be nervous about, I'm going to ask you a few questions. Firstly, how did you hear about our school?" "It was recommended to me by a family friend, I looked into it more and I loved the sound of it," I didn't really know how to answer. "Ok secondly,
what appeals to you most about our school?" I immediately new the answer to this "I have a passion for fashio- oh!" A cat that had the most beautiful emerald eyes and soft, silky black fur, had jumped onto my lap. As I petted it gently I continued" and I heard the school specialises in fashion and design," "good to know, next....."

"I am almost done just one more thing. Now I wanted to ask you about this before we make assumptions. It says here," she began reading a file "that recently you have been having conflict with a girl in your class, Lila Rossi. In other words it says you were suspended for theft and assault," I froze, is that really what the have been told. She continued," I wanted to hear your side of the story," I began to tell her all about the bulling being the reason I am trying leaving my current school "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry, I do have to say, Miss Rossi was described to be a bit of a liar from some people around so I believe you. That is all, it was great meeting you! You will hear from us in about a week,"I was very relieved that it was over. "Thank you so much, it was great meeting you too!" She shook my hand and left camly.

Once I had got home my parents bombarded me with questions concerning the interview. "It was good, she asked me a few questions," I made sure they've out the suspension question. "I'm glad it seemed to go well," my Papa said. I hugged my parents tightly and headed upstairs to my room. After changing I jumped into bed and hoped no- prayed that she liked my answers.

Hey guys,
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was late and I am sorry for that. It was also really short. I will try to make them longer, I am writing another chapter right now so bye 😀😃🙂