My Happily Ever After

Everyone likes something. Likes and dislikes are all so common. But even good things have to come to an end. Like this story perhaps. The life of a Baker girl to a high achieving designer. This may be the final chapter but it isn't the final goodbye.

No ones POV

They sat there in the silence in the garden that became their safe space.

A lot had happened since you last read. She was thriving in school. He teachers saw her talents, passion kindness. She had the most amazing group of friends. That boy Kei was severly punished. And last but not least she had an amazing boyfriend. He was smart, funny, charming. He had warmed up to Marinette so much that he laughs and smiles an even cries. They were made for each other. The perfect match.

So before we go. Let's do one final thing.

Marinette's POV

I stood there. Looking out at the vast garden ahead. My handsome boyfriend remained by my side. My lovely friends also with me, every step of the way. I had come to the conclusion that I couldn't of been happier here. The air the views the people. All great. I was so blessed to have and be in a strong community. My parents have done all the  jobs in the world for me. They are all I could ever want, all I could ever need. I owe everything to them. I felt so alive. 1 year ago if you would've asked me how my life was I'd answer with the most horrific things but now... I would say I was the luckiest girl alive. Still stood on the stone balcony, we all gathered. Me, Noah, Chloe,Kagami,Nino,Luka,Sanime,Akari, Anya,Yami,Dai,Haru, Miki and many many more. It felt right. It felt real. My life was perfect. Nothing could be better. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

But it is now the end of term. Our 7 weeks off has begun. Packing our bags for the first time. Noah also tagging along as he was excited to meet my parents. It was exciting. I couldn't wait to squeeze my parents into a tight hug. I folded each piece of clothing carefully. Neatly placing each one as my mother taught me. I was impatient to smell the nostalgic drift of the bakery. The place I grew up in. The place where I learned to walk and talk. The place I call home. I just couldn't wait any longer. It may have only been a few months but it felt like years. This was a long journey we took together, we are going to finish it together.

I almost teared up as one by one we headed off the balcony and down the staircase. Each step lead us closer to leaving the place. This wasn't a goodbye but just a see you later. I was ready. I was happy. As we all pushes throught the familiar brown gates we swivelled round to face each other. Most heading with us yet some in other directions. "Thank you guys, for everything. I can't wait to see you after 7 weeks," was all I could get out without balling. We all shifted into one group hug, afraid to let go. I felt safe, I felt Ok.

We all spread out, each person on a path. Not even glancing back. Ready to visit our old homes, houses, our parents, siblings, family and even old aquaitances. It was scary yet I was ready we were all ready.
I held onto Noah's  hand as a sign of reassurance. There we were, walking hand in hand down the empty streets of Japan. This was perfect. I wouldn't trade anything for the world. It did get me thinking sbout one thing.

Once a girl asked me a question and I finally have an answer.

What is art?
Art is anything you wish it to be. It is yours to create. It is yours to handle. It is all down to you. Art can be fun, serious, realistic, cartoonish. There are endless possibilities. Art is within everything and everything is art.

That's my story. My life. My world. It started off rocky and transformed into the best times of my life. I do have Lila to thank for one thing. Without her I wouldn't have met any of these beautiful, smart and fantastic people. Thank you so much for my life. My family. My friends. My boyfriend. Thank you for everything. And thank you for knowing my story.

An artist is in everybody you just have to unleash it.

Well that's done. Holy- I never really expected this to be over the. I'm glad I got to write and finish this. I can finally start a new book. Thank you guys so much. We are at 700 reads! I will have one more chapter out until this story is finished. Thank you all again. See you soon.