The End (A/N)

HELLOOOO PEOPLE

WE ARE FINALLY FINISHED. If you have been with me since the beginning I applaude you. I am so happy that I got to finish this. This allows me to do another  book, finally!! So in the future my books will mainly be fanfiction but I might throw in a few originals. At the moment I have two books going through planning. One fanfiction and one an original with a friend.

I'm just so happy. I'm also kinda sad cause I have learnt so much from this book but I have a sense of accomplishment.

I have to say you readers were the ones keeping me going and motivated. I can now write some long awaited fanfics. Also, OVER 700 READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Never thought that would happen. I owe you guys so much. I hope you found this book interesting and I shall see some of you in my new one, which is already in progress. Your support was so great and I'm glad that some people stuck around for as long as they did. I am so excited! Never been more excited like ever idk why.

It is time to say a final goodbye to this book and I get the satisfaction of pressing the completed button soo. No but really to has been a joy to do and it's great to see there are still some miraculous fans out there. I do love it just am also impatient to start my new books as they are (in my opinion) AMAZING! I am so ready to start a new one and I hope some of you will come and tag along.

This has many memories. Thank you to all the supporters. And this is officially the end of the book. Done With Lies.