First Day Jitters

Like always I will start of my chapter with some weird words.

Imagine moving halfway across the country, no family to see, new classes to take. Some may have done that others may have not but important thing is that we all can move on. As said/hinted in the last chapter moving can get stressful but it will get easier. At least that's what Marinette thinks.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-'

BANG!

"UGHHHH, it's so earlyyy. I don't wanna get upppp," Marinette moaned as she got out of bed, forcing herself obviously. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she brought her toothpaste covered brush up to her mouth but before she could start brushing tears leaked through her eyes. They weren't genuine, it was like when your mother cuts fresh onions. Pushing through the pain, she scrubbed gently.

Unlike her regular days of school, she had to be ready for a whole new area. Oh, and new people, she couldn't be Miss. Pushover anymore. She had to defend herself. Although her morning routines leave her refreshed, she always has a hint of drowsiness. When she was Ladybug, it was like an unbearable weight crashing down on her. Now days, she felt free as if nothing could hurt her. Like Paris she didn't have to have a uniform just to wear respectful clothing. She had changed her style slightly in the sense that she prefers more comfortable clothes. Marinette picked out a pair of skinny jeans that went up to her ankles. To compliment the jeans, she had a top on saying 'daydreamer' which described her quite well. Her hair was in a simple loose plait. To finish off the look she wore a sage coloured baggy fleece that hung from her body, not outlining her figure that much. Marinette doesn't get enough credit for her figure. It's whatever society calls "Model like". (Everyone is beautiful:) She takes good care of herself believe it or not. Aside from her physique, she is naturally beautiful. Her gorgeous bluebell eyes catch everyone's attention, not to mention her glossy locks. She has small brown freckles that dust her face; pink plump lips kept hydrated. All in all, she was just stunning.

Slipping on her shiny new boots she headed out the door to meet her friends in the cafeteria. It felt so different, the halls were almost empty, yet they felt so full. A few tired students here and there but not much. Marinette felt so uneasy, but she carried on through the halls.

Once at the Cafeteria, she rested her bag down and slumped onto the bench. Now this place was packed, and she meant packed.  "Hey guys. Oh hey, Miki and Haru!"  Quite surprised to see theme there she greeted them with a happy face. "Hey girl, we wanted to introduce you to some friends!" "Oooo yay! Come on guys it be fun," Marinette beckoned her friends to come with and reluctantly they agreed. Although her herself was terrified she didn't let that stop her. "HEYYYYYYYYYY ANYAAAAAA!" Miki quite literally shouted across the hall. The red head responded with a "HEYYYYYYY GIRLLLLLLL," Definitely matched each other's energy. "I got to go; my friends are waiting for me. Bye guys, bye babe," He gave Miki a small peck on the cheek before joining his group of friends. "Boys, anyways, this is Marinette Chloe,Kagami,Nino and Luka. Other guys, this is Anya my BFF. And over there is Akari and right at the back is Yami," The three girls looked up to them and smiled. "Omg Hiiiii, so you're the newbies right. Well, we will keep you company. I'm Anya, as you know.  And don't mind Yami she is always tired. Akari is pretty laid back. You will get used to us,". The red head talked so fast that no one could comprehend what she was saying. "Hi, and nice to meet you," "Yeah what she said," Yami mumbled after Akari had greeted them. Once introduced they all sat down to chat. 'This is going well' Marinette thought.

(IMMA BE CRAZYYY. Nah jk it's pretty common. Can you guess the POV I'm gonna write innn)