Am I Sure?

Marinette's POV

I got home from school, I was quite tired because Lila, Alya and Ivan beat me up again. It has been 2 weeks since everything has happened and they bullying just gets worse and worse. In the 2 weeks though, a lot has happened.

Flashback (Lol I love flashbacks 🤣🤣)

I got pulled into the locker room while heading to class it was just two days after I got my miraculous stripped. I was afraid it was Alya and the others so I braced myself but it wasn't. It was Chloe, Kagami and Luka. I was surprised to see then but I said, "Have you come to beat me up to?" They looked worried and upset. "Marinette don't be silly, we don't believe that Lila girl one bit," Kagami assured me. "Really?" I was shocked. "Yeah, she's a liar, she took Sabrina away from me and made her think I hated her. I am sorry for how I treated you Marinette, I hope we can be friends," At this I was very surprised, an apology, from CHLOE! "It's ok Chloe and sure we can be friends because I don't seem to have many," I frowned. "Well, you have us and we will be by your side. We can all hang out outside of school and Chloe can keep you company in school," Luka said with happiness in his voice. "Thank you so much guys," They all hugged me and for once in quite a while I felt happy. "C'mon, we have to go or we will be late," I followed Chloe and we sat at the back of the class. Everyone looked either confused or shocked.

Time skip - After Class

I was walking down the corridor when I felt someone tug my arm and Chloe's. Suddenly we found ourselves in the locker room AGAIN! WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE AND PULLING ME INTO ROOMS!? "Hello Marinette," I immediately recognised that voice, it was Nino. I was scared that the others were behind him and he would start to hurt me but instead he pulled me into a hug . Chloe was just as confused as I was, he said to me "I so sorry Marinette, I never meant to hurt you. You see I have liked Alya for a long time but recently she has been a bully and she has changed. I see that I was wrong. please forgive me!" He seemed genuinely upset so I engulfed him in a hug and I replied, "It's okay Nino, I understand. The important thing now is that you know and you have apologised. Of course we can be friends again," He smiled and answered, "Thank you so much Marinette," We hugged again and then me, Chloe and Nino walked out of the locker room. Alya saw us and ran over, Lila next to her and the others behind her. "Nino what are you doing with the brat?" She questioned him. "Look Alya, Marinette is my friend and you have changed. You say Marinette is the bully but look at what you guys are doing to her," Nino said that in a firm voice which surprised me because her usually is scared of Alya. "We are just giving her a taste of her own medicine. If you want to side with her then do that but just know, WE ARE OVER!" And with that she walked away and I heard comments like, 'I can't believe him' or 'What is wrong with him' But the one that hurt him the most and shocked both me and Chloe was that Adrien said 'I can't believe you Nino, our friendship is over. Marinette is a bully and if you can't see that then we won't be friends," He was left heartbroken but we tried our best to make him happy.

End of Flashback

I never knew Chloe could be so nice but if you get to know her she is really caring. Instead of them standing and watching me get beaten, they stand with me and stand up for me. I was watching the tv with my parents. They are happy I have friends but are still worried. Tomorrow is Sunday and I am suppose to be meeting Chloe, Luka, Kagami and Nino at the park.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry it's short, I have been really busy so I haven't posted. Hope you like it. The next chapter will be out later today or tomorrow. Bye  😃😃