Truth Be Told

I'm guessing you are all here to find out what happened to Marinette, is she OK, will she be ok. You should know the answer to that. You don't have to think hard. Let's start at the beginning of today shall we...

It was a typical morning, the sun was out, everyone was playing, birds are singing blah blah blah. But it isn't a perfect one for the Dupain-Cheng family. Marinette as you may know is still unconscious. Still confused as to why their questions aren't being answered, why their daughter isn't waking up. Well don't worry because the world might just have a little hit of mercy.

No ones POV

"Marin-" Mrs Cheng was going about her normal routine of getting up and changing making breakfast and calling Marinette down. She had forgotten that her poor child was still unconscious. It had only just dawned on her. She also realised that they had guests over, feeling sad and embarrassed she went to make more breakfast for the guests. Mrs Cheng was a fine lady, with dark blue hair, just like marinette's. The bangs she had drooped down onto her forehead, occasionally blocking her vision. Her eyes were an amazing bluebell colour. Marinette was the spitting image of her. She wore the most elegant of clothing and always took pride in how she looked and acted. As she cracked the eggs, fried the sausages, cooked the bacon, she couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if they hadn't brought her back in time. What would she have done, how would she of reacted? All questions that she is glad weren't fully answered.

Tom, her husband had just walked in to the kitchen fully dressed. Marinette's father is a kind and gentle man, well most of the time. He was not a force to be reckoned with when he was angry. The man is quite tall with a muscular build. His hair was a rich, chocolate brown. He had the most beautiful emerald eyes to accent his well kept hair. Much like his wife, he cared quite a bit about his appearance. He sat at the table in an awkward silence. "Morning Honey," he stated gloomily. No one was in the best state of mind at the moment. "Moning sweetie, are the guests up yet? How did you sleep?" She asked, concerned. She knew her husband was suffering from this just as much. "I passed the room, they were just getting changed. I slept as much as I could. This whole situation isn't ideal,". Just at that very moment the two guests walked in. "Good morning, uhh. Sorry I didn't seem to catch your names yesterday," she said sheepishly. Since tending to Marinette took so long they all went straight to bed. "No worries, I am Haru and this is my girlfriend, Miki," he answered. Mrs Cheng smiled a small smile. Knowing that they were dating lifted her sad mood just in the slightest. 'Young love always so sweet' " well, Miki, Haru, come sit. I have cooked breakfast,". While eating Mrs Cheng and Mr Dupain got to know the two practically strangers they had invited into their home.

Marinette POV (strange writing is narrator)

Feeling trapped was not an unusual thing Marinette. In fact almost every human has experienced it. I'm sure you have. Feeling like you cannot do anything, even when you want to, need to. You just can't. Marinette has had her fair share of emotional, physical, mental pain but nothing like this. This was different.

I woke up, or so I thought, and my eyes scanned the 'room'. It was pitch black, nothing, no one to see. I was alone in a room, in the dark. 'What could be worse. I had spoken too soon because as I tired to move I realised I couldn't.  I was immobilised,  stuck. I tugged and tugged and tugged, trying to get free. It felt like a rope was pulling me down, like I was chained up. I sat there, just as I did in the storage room, yet I was sitting up. I hated this, was this  the afterlife, was i dead, did I not make it? All of these possibilities rushed through my head. I couldn't take it. I was sitting there restraining myself from crying until I felt a chill run through me. I shook violently, it was on and off. I was vibrating? No it was much worse, humans don't vibrate. Again  and again, shake after shake until it was a constant thing, no breaks I between. I could feel my eyes slowly making their way to the bad of my sockets. Everything went blacker thsn before. I was scared no petrified. I suddenly heard a door slam. I heard a faint Marinette, with each scream it became louder. I knew that voice, maman. No no no no no. I  had to wake up, I had to. My maman, Papa, they need me. I screamed help yet no one could hear me. I felt lost like I was drowning it hate, sadness, pain. NO, I had to wake up. Come on just force my eyes open. Please, please. Agh! AGH! It was agony, every part of my body ached. I began loosing hope, trying less and less until. "AGH!"

TO BE CONTINUED ~

Hey  I am sorry this is so shortt but I write all my chapters quite late at night and today I am feeling particularly tired since I stayed up until 4:30 yesterday day writing the other chapter. Again sorry for the shortness. I am changing my style a little bit (writing wise). I do realise that this story is going at quite a slow pace. I promise that all the good things will happen soon. Stay tuned to find out. I have to say I have a lot of story ideas. I think my next story will be an original one, so I made it all up. Bye and see you tomorrow for the next chapter. I do also realise that this type of miraculous story isn't quite what people read anymore but I made this ages ago and i want to carry it through until the end. This was the big thing that Lila vowed to do so nothing to crazy  when she is still at her school. It all happens with the people for the rest of the month. That will be the main focus. Thank you for reading I guess and just a heads up, swearing will be included just not at this point in the story.
Edit:sorry for all the typos, I was really tired
P:) bye  word count: 1111