Leave Me Alone

One swear warning

There are words to be said. Change can be adapted just like people can adapt to change. No one understands why but they understand how. Actions can change everything. Words,movement,feeling. Some say others move on too fast. Others say people don't. But we all heal in ways to suit us and Marinette definitely has her own. Some say she is a catch, others say she has already been caught. But keep in mind, the title may not be about the past but about the present.

No ones POV

The bustling halls of the school, that once where overbearing, now are completely normal and expected for the not so new comers. People soon latched onto the friends, some too shy to and others not so much. The students have noticed the supposed groups the pupils lie in.

The popular girls: Rich and sassy. Nice enough but can be overwhelming.
Akina, Kiko,Kanao and Ria and Killia.

The 'boys':
Your typical boy group. To Marinette's surprise her aquaitance, Noah, was quite popular among them.
Noah,Hiro,Shiro,(Hiro and Shiro are twins)
Jack,Kei,Sam and sanime.

Nerds:
Study geeks but smart. Keep to themselves. Also handsome. Not the stereotypical ones, the more smart in a cute way. A bit dorky but nice overall.

Nick,dai,sen,ren Kin, sorry, shin, Dan and sid (sen and ren are brothers)

'Normals'. The supposed normal people of a group. (Normal in their way)
Akari,Anya,Yami,Kimi,Stacey qnd Lily

It had been 7 months at the school and she seemed to fit in. Made many friends, mostly from the 'Normals'. Obviously it wasn't always going to be perfect. The boys were a tremendous amount of trouble but it felt as if she were home. That was until they all decided to have some fun. Remember that one phone call Marinette received, well it was also the time that her story was to be told. Everybody has their tale but to share it was the question. Let's start from the beginning.

Chloe POV
'I'm unstoppable
I'm a Porsche with no brakes
I'm invincible
Yeah, I win every single game
I'm so powerful
I don't need batteries to play
I'm so confident
Yeah, I'm unsto-'. I carefully clicked dismiss on my phone as I crept up slowly from my sleep. Unlike Marinette I like to have my favourite songs as my alarm. It gives me a sense of, I sighed, freshness. I took quite a lot of care with how I looked. I may not be as,well rude, but I still need to look good. I have a reputation to uphold. Its not everyday you meet the mayor of Paris' daughter. No but really I have spent my whole life living up to people's standards. Not anymore. I want to be my own person. I want to be me. This is me and no one can change that. I trudged to my bathroom as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I felt the feeling of a dry sheet on my face, remembering my face mask I had slept on with. Finally it was the last day of term until a 4 week break! We might go home for  2 weeks to see our parents but we aren't sure. We got a lot of time to make new friendships anddd I heard Nino may have a little crush. It took him a while to get over Alya but once he did his eyes set on one girl. Yami Rilli. She was the less energetic girl we met in the cafeteria. She had a dark, flowy, black hair. She had a pop of colour with her ends being a florescent orange. She was beautiful. Her skin was tanned a light brown and she had a small diamond nose piercing. The girl took comfort in wearing a muted,olive green beanie and a pair of orange headphones to tie it all together. She was amazing,relaxed,smart,creative. Quite Nino's type (wayy better then that punk Alya). Everything was falling into place, everyone getting used to one another it was amazing.

I finished up my make up, only putting on a light shade of pink on the eyes, put on a small gloss and left. I was to be met but Mari in the halls who was wearing a pair of jeans (as she usually does), a plain baby pink top and a type of jock jacket with a paw print on it. They were selling them at the shop. It was in black and pink and boy did it suit her. "HEYYYY! GUESS WHAT!" She almost shouted, obviously having some big news. "What?". She looked at me with a, 'really 🙄' kind of face and continued "Nino asked out Yamiii!". Nevermind this was big, no huge. "AHHH! When are they going out on a date?" "TOMORROW," she replied. I can't believe I wasn't told.
We ran down to the hall where we met the guys. Had some fun teasing Nino about his date. "Do you know what you are wearing? What are you going to get her?" I had so many questions. "Uhh Chlo, chill. I have it all planned out. I'm wearing a pair of black denim jeans with a hoodie and headphones, simple. We are going to a place downtown, it's a music studio where you get to record and make music. And I got her a hoodie for her, it's got some anime reference on it. I think she will love it. Calm down I've got this under control," He answered, answering any lingering questions I had. "Sorry I'm just so happy for you. Your the first one to get into a relationship before us," I said as I wiped my tears fakely. Nino and I began to squabble. I was so lucky to have these guys.