| š™Šš™„š™„.

after our belongings and furniture was finally shipped to our new and permanent home, i decorated my room.

i set up my bed, which was a queen size.

silky grey colored pillows and a large duvet that reminded me of a marshmallow, i sigh in delight, flopping down on the memory foam mattress.

i could just fall asleep right here, but i knew i had the rest of my room to do.

next i set up my desk, pulling my small potted plants and desk trinkets out of a small box i labeled ' decor ' .

i set up my computer and smile at my work, already loving the set up i did.

i put my books in the drawers and started to hang pictures on the walls and nodded in thought.

there was a gentle knock on the door, and i look over.

“ come in. ”, i say, and the door creaks open to reveal my father, a happy twinkle in his eyes.

“ hey, mon étoile! we've finally got the new refrigerator down in the kitchen, so i was wondering if you would like to go grocery shopping. y'know, taking a smooth ride on your skates, and you could maybe invite hyun too! i know how much you two missed skating together in the streets of japan.”, father explains, and i grin, turning to get my roller blades out of one of the many boxes littering my floor.

“ i would love to go! can i go right now?”, i ask, my slippers shuffling on the marble floor.

“ yes, i will write a list and lend you some money. ”, father says with a hearty chuckle, making me excitedly follow him, already shrugging on a hoodie and putting my phone in my pant pocket, my roller blades hanging from my hands.

he started to write a few words on a slim piece of paper and finally gave it to me, making me look over the things he wanted.

bread, milk, eggs, a few spices, and a select few of meats.

i nod and he gives me some euro, and i was very grateful they taught me french currency before we moved.

i then open the grand dark oak doors and sit on the two steps, taking off my regular shoes and slipping on my roller blades, and shoved my regular slippers in my hoodie pocket. i took off to the front gate, which held a voice recognition box and a few buttons.

i open the gate from the inside and make my way down the street.

i take my phone out of my pocket and pressed hyun's contact, the ring lasting only a second before he picked up the phone.

“ ohayo...”, hyun says in a flirty tone, and i slow down my strides to roll a bit slowly down the sidewalk.

“ knock it off, you sound like a creep. ”, i say, and i hear his laugh ring out on the other line.