| š™‘š™„š™„š™„.

this is a continuation of chapter seven, also known as VII. 』

"i'm just saying you should let her go. ", chat noir says, landing a few feet away from the villain, and so did ladybug.

the blonde twirls his baton, and hyun looked weirded out.

" so they really aren't cosplayers. ", he says and emi lays slack in the villains arms, done with this situation.

" cosplayers? only i could cosplay myself perfectly. ", chat noir purrs, and ladybug rolls her eyes.

" pay attention, kitty. "

the villain smirks and strolls over to the edge, and looks over to the two heros.

" let her go you say? don't mind if i do. "
désespéré sneers and lifts emi over the railing by her bag and hyun looks on in fear.

" NO! ", ladybug calls, and emi closes her eyes.

" what's the plan, ladybug? ", chat noir says, gripping his baton.

" i... ", ladybug stammers.

" give me your miraculous, or this girl falls! ", the villain threatens, and hyun shakes his head.

" stay calm, emi! i'm sure this is a test! ", hyun calls out, and emi is slowly slipping from the straps of her bag.

" well since you know everything. ", the villain then drops the bag, along with emi and she starts to fall.

" EMI! ", hyun calls out, and she felt her breath leave her lips, her hands reaching toward the sky and her hair flowing around her in wisps.

" GET HER, CHAT! ", ladybug called out, and without word chat noir leapt off of the eiffel tower in what seemed to be a swimmers dive, falling toward her in amazing speed and wrapping an arm around her back, then pressed the neon green paw on his baton, which extended it.

chat noir held onto the long steel pole with one arm, the other holding emi in a vice like grip.

her breaths came in short gasps, and she felt sweat bead against the back of her neck.

" nihon ni irubekida to omotte imashita... " , emi choked out, and chat noir let out a laugh.

" how are you always the main attraction in akumatizations these days? ", he asked, and emi shook her head.

" i.. i don't know. please, you're only holding onto me with one hand, let's get down. ", emi shivered, and chat noir had almost forgotten.

" oh right, sorry about that. but i asure you- i'm strong. i won't let you fall. ", chat noir tightened his grip on her, and the baton became smaller, a rush of wind hit emi's face, and she put her head down.