| š™“š™„š™„.

『 hey, it's oxi and I just wanted to explain and clear up some things

hey, it's oxi and I just wanted to explain and clear up some things. Basically, as you've seen, those two chapters have been hectic and dramatic- as well as all of the chapters where Emi gets involved with all of the akuma attacks. There is a reasoning behind that, that I can't yet reveal.

you could say she's unlucky at the moment, but all will be shown in due time.

Emi isn't a robot, she has emotions but she tries to mask them because of either her reputation,her mother, hawkmoth, or friends.
So it's just one of those days where everything isn't going right and all of that built up stress just comes pouring out.

Sorry for all the typos btw lol , and I know nothing about broken bones bc I've never broken a bone, I think I broke my pinkie toe at one point but my mom didn't bring me to the hospital lmfao

This is a short continuation of last chapter.

With Emi's ankle wrapped in a cast, she looked toward the window in her hospital room while her mother yelled mercilessly at her, and her father trying his best to calm her down.

It was inevitable, really. He would just quiet down and let her yell at Emi.

" I need to get away from this - this... " her mother says, trying to find a suitable word to what
Emi was to her.

A thing? Is that what you wanted to say?
This creature? Trash? What am I to you?

Emi wanted to scream the words out, but all that came from her lips was a shaky breath.

"I'm lucky to have so many offers on properties. Please set up a business date as soon as possible. I feel as if I'm losing my touch being around all of this. " Kana says with a grave look.

" Okay, sweetheart... " Emi's father says softly, his large hand resting on Kana's tiny wrist.

Noticeably, Kana's eyes softened.

Sweetheart?? Sweetheart?! She is anything BUT!

A hurt expression crossed over Emi's face, and she looked down at her lap.

" I'd hate to bring such a misfortune on Gabriel but we can't ruin our reputation and leave you at home when you're like this. He's already agreed, and mind you... I took away all of your electronic devices so you can see that this is a punishment. "

Kana briskly walked out, and her father opened his mouth to speak.

" Don't, " Emi's voice cracked and she cleared her throat. " Don't say anything when you comfort her as if she's the one who broke her ankle. Please, Father, just go. "