| š™Šš™‘.

“ WHERE IS CHLOÉ BOURGEOIS?! ”

a loud a terrifying voice called out, and students stupidly rushed out of their classrooms to see what all of the commotion was about.

i quickly left my artwork on the table and ducked under a table pushed up against the wall.

ALL OF YOU! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS OR YOU'RE DEAD MEAT! ”, then, there was a sound, like a lazer and then screams, distorted between male and female.

the screams got farther away, and i know they were away from the school, but the harsh footsteps came closer to the classroom i was in.

chloé, the lunchier just wants to apologize... FOR HER ACID FLAVORED COOKING! ” , then the door to the art room was busted open and i look down at my lap in irony.

my first day of school, kind of horrible if i'm being honest.

now i'm going to turn into lunch meat, all because chloé didn't like the school lunch.

then, her footsteps came closer, and her legs from where i sat were disgusting looking, like melted mystery meat.

she stopped walking, and she crouched down to see me under the table her face making me pale.

i just slowly cover my eyes and feel myself shake, she was truly hideous, and looked like her face had melted into a mysterious slime.

h A v E  y O u  S e E n  C h L o É 
b O u R g E i o U s? ” , she says, and i shake my head.

“ no, i haven't. ”, i say tensely, and she chuckles.

why are you hiding? you think my food tastes like acid too, right? i'll let you have one more taste! ”, and so she pointed her spatula at me, getting ready to give me a toxic goop, but in the corner of my eye, i saw a shoe enter through the open window.

i peeked out from behind my hands, and saw lunchier being knocked down by a long metal rod, to which i blinked and watched as the lunchier shot trails of acid infested goop at the hero with the metal rod.

finally the lunchier shot acid at the wall and fleed, and unknown hero turned and crouched to my level, leaning his elbow on the top of the table while he looked at me with a sly smile.

“ i heard a damsel in distress here, mind if i take you away to a safer place?”, he asked, his hand being outstretched toward me.