| 𝙑𝙄𝙄.

『·˚ ༘ | ♯ hello! oxi here,
just dropping in to announce that in between the akuma attacks in the actual show, i'll be adding my own akumatized characters ヾ(^-^)ノ .

so it goes; my own character (the lunchier) ,the bubbler. my own character, stormy weather!
you see the pattern?
great!

now that you all understand (hopefully) , on with the chapter :) 』

°°°
1ST POV.

it was an agonizingly long school day, and the school day wasn't even over.

i was currently in science, and everyone knew ms. mendeleiev was kind of the worst teacher in collége françoise dupont, so the class seemed even longer.

i sat next to my deskmate, which was adrien, and wrote down notes, my hand moving quickly, seeing if i could beat miss mendeleiev before she finished reading so i had a bit of time to think about other things. . . like chat noir.

i felt my lips tug up into a smile and stopped writing, resting my chin on my hand while i tapped my pencil against my cheek, looking down at my paper like it was the man of my dreams.

all I had to do was draw a flirty black clad blonde with gorgeous green eyes, staring back at me.

i shake my head and my smile falls, and quickly start to write again, a sinking feeling weighing my stomach down.

of course i couldn't be with chat noir, i've just met him, he's a super hero, and i'm pretty sure he's in love with ladybug.

what i would do to be ladybug.

i set my pencil down once i've finished writing the notes on the projector screen, and watched as miss mendeleiev continued explaining whatever it was we were learning about.

i actually read the words on the board and i nod in understanding.

we were learning about enzymes and how it acts as a catalyst in living organisms.

i look over to adrien once miss mendeleiev faced back toward the board, pointing out different key words like, catalyst, and organisms.

" doesn't the word catalyst remind you of chat noir's cataclysm? ", i mutter and hold my bunched up fist to my lips, chuckling quietly.

he smiles and seems humoured himself, based off how his cheeks were round with unearthed laughter.

" i haven't thought of that, it's pretty funny. ", adrien says, and we both turn back to our work, and ms. mendeleiev turns toward us, or all of us.