| š™Šš™„š™‘.

i went into a class the opposite side of where the principal's office was, and was greeted by a handful of students already in their seats and their features were all very different and interesting.

a woman who i assumed was the teacher smiled at me, and beamed.

“ oh good morning! i was happy to hear a new student was arriving today! would you like to introduce yourself? ”, she asked, and i found her happiness adorable.

“ hello, my name is emi beauséjour. ”, i say and the orange haired female had a hand on my back, giving me a tablet and a textbook, and pointing to the available seat in the back.

“ if you didn't know, my name is ms. bustier, and you'll be sitting to nathaniël, the male with red hair. ”, i look up to see a boy not really paying attention to the ordeal, and start climbing up the many stairs, then halting when a foot jolted out from underneath the table.

i look over to the blonde and blink.

“ chloé, you should move your foot before i trip over it, that would hurt the both of us, wouldn't it? ”, i ask and she growls, her nude lipstick covered lips lifting up in a scowl.

she moved her foot and i continued my trek to my seat in the back.

my presence seemed to have scared the male since when i sat down, he jumped violently.

i looked over at him and his cerulean eyes met with mine under his red colored tresses.

“ oh, hello... ”, he greets, and i smile.

“ hello, i'm new. ”, i announce, and he blinks.

“ i didn't hear ms. bustier introduce you... sorry. ”, i shake my head, setting the tablet and textbook on the table.

“ no, it's completely fine. i would space off too of i was always back here, it's kind of comfortable. ”, i say quietly, and he smiles.

“ it is. ”, he agrees, and english starts after ms. bustier takes attendance.

she teaches us vowel points used in english language, and how to sound out words, as well the use of nouns and verbs.

i quickly write down notes, since i'm only really good at small sentences in english.

i've spent all of my time talking in japanese, korean, and of course french.

after the lesson is wrapped up, ms. bustier gives us homework which is on our school tablets.

i frown at this, first day of school and i have homework? not cool.

i take out my time table, and start to walk down the stairs, greeting marinette at the bottom.

“ long time no see. ”, i say, and she laughs.

“ chloé did try to purposely trip you, you know that, right? ”, marinette says, and i nod.