| š™“š™„.

" ah... Sore wa itai, Sore wa itai, Sore wa itai... "

Emi mutters, slightly out of breath while she continued to run outside of the building, a strong pain with every step.

The buildings' big glass window at the floor she was just on shatters, out coming a woman that had fabric wrapped all around her in floating folds.

" I am the fixer! I fix things like bad attitudes, spoiled models, and careers! And it's time to end the Career of the Beauséjoúrs! "

The fixer then spots Emi and points her arm at her, fabric coming toward her but Emi lifted the layers of her dress and ran.

She made many twists and turns despite her strong pain and ended up going down into a subway entrance, not seeing anyone.

She saw a utility closet and swiftly entered, gathering the folds of her dress around her in big puffs and collapsed against a mop bucket.

She slid down the side and folded in on herself.

She started to cry.

I can only cry right now. Only when Hawkmoth is busy. Only when Mother isn't here.

Only when I'm alone.

I can cry.

I can cry right now, so let it all pour out while you can.

Then, Emi cried into the folds of her magnificent dress, and cried and cried.

She cried like she hasn't before.

Maybe she was being dramatic.
Maybe she wasn't.

But did it matter?

All would be fixed, and she'd have to bottle it all up again.

Why did she run?

She was afraid.

Why was she afraid?

Her mother saw her vulnerability.

Ah...

Emi tried to move her ankle but groaned softly st the pain it emitted. It was more than sprained.

She did fall down the stairs and her high heel broke.

" Oh no.. I forgot to tell Hyun. " Emi croaked in the dark space, and tears welled up in her eyes again, making her breath hitch.

" I'm such a terrible friend. " she says, hitting her head purposely with her fist.

with that, Emi closed her eyes and immediately dozed off.

The battle against The Fixer was over quickly, as Chat Noir was down to business since Emi had went missing and ran out in tears.

" Pound it! " Ladybug says cheerfully, still happy at what her friend had said earlier.