| š™„š™“.

the rest of the day was filled with modeling for photos, and by the time the sun moved a little in the sky, emi's movements became slightly sluggish as she raised her hand to wipe at her eyes but remembered she had large amounts of makeup on.

She hummed a little and blinked quickly, fluttering her lashes a bit.

Adrien wasn't as good as concealing his exhaustion, because he yawned and didn't do very well in looking good for the cameras.

Marinette and Alya still sat and watched, which was a little strange but emi wasn't one to judge.

" No, no, no! He has eaten too much-a the spaghetti! We need something more... Another girl! ”

Emi blinked in surprise and Adrien's head popped back up in surprise.

“ But what about Emi? ” he asked, and Vincent waved his hand in lackluster.

“ She can take a break for now. ”

Emi felt a little pang in her chest but clenched her fist fight.

Don't be so sensitive, emi.

I just hope mother won't be upset if I'm not in all the photos. ” emi mumbles, and scoots off of the fountain.

“ Sorry, emi. ” Adrien says in guilt, and emi smiled softly and put her hand on his head, gently disturbing the neat blonde strands swept to the side, relishing in how soft they were and how she wanted to run her hands all through the golden tresses.

“ It's okay, Adrien. I'll be at the carousel.”

She dug in her pocket to pluck out a golden and bronze colored euro coin with a defined 50 engraved in it.

Emi smiled at the operator and put the simple coin in his hand, and climbing onto the horse higher than the others.

The black haired girl admired the fake mane of the horse and realized it was actually a pegasus, with swirling black and green stripes joint with a white background.

She hummed in thought and sat on the horses' back sideways, watching Adrien while little kids came off the ride to their parents with large smiles on their faces.

Marinette was accompanied by a little girl with brown pig tails, who was holding a balloon with one of the weather girl contestants on it.

Mirelle, emi thought.

She didn't really care who did the weather, only if the weather was forecasted.

Alya ran over to Marinette with excitement and pointed to Adrien, and emi hummed knowingly.

Alya and the little girl came over to the   carousel, and sat down on a faux horse together, while Marinette ran over to Adrien, but a girl with blue-ish grey skin and black-ish blue and white striped hair flew over head, and aimed her umbrella at the carousel, freezing it.