| š™“š™„š™‘ .

-

hey, it's oxi.

I know I've been gone for
a very long time- but
in reality, I have books
more important than
this one.

I've gotten back to
updating the books on this account

and that is why i have updated this book
as of this moment.

hope you guys are still a fan of it.

-

emi's ankle has somewhat healed to the point of her being able to walk with a slight limp

emi's ankle has somewhat healed to the point of her being able to walk with a slight limp. she was allowed back to school, and though her devices were still held captive by her mother, she didn't really need them, except to text hyun, who she's been visiting everyday.

or, the other way around ; since she's been cooped up inside the a greater mansion.

" are you sure you want to go to school? your ankle doesn't look completely healed..." adrien says, expressing his worry for her, his hand resting on her shoulder with care.

emi was tired of getting more unneeded calluses on her palms from playing her violin because she had nothing else to do.

she was tired of that stuffy room, and she was tired of having this weird anxious feeling in her heart from being alone in the agreste mansion.

it wasn't adrien's fault, don't get her wrong, and maybe it's just her being paranoid, but emi felt off being in that mansion with just her, gabriel, natalie, and occasionally adrien's bodyguard.

though, emi could tell that he was a sweetheart.

" i really want to go. it's tender but i can finally walk on it. " she said with a small smile.

" don't worry, " she says softly, patting his hand that rested on her shoulder.
" I'll be fine."

they were both escorted into that black sleek car, with adrien's bodyguard closing the door behind them and getting into the drivers side.

emi clasped her hands together tightly, her knee bouncing up and down in excitement and also slight anxiety.

adrien glanced at her leg and then emi's form that looked outside of the window.

she breathed in deeply, as if embracing the view of the outside.

he felt bad.
he knew what it felt like to be inside for most of his life, and he made no effort to try and get her outside, even if it wasn't for school.

maybe a walk in the gardens, or just stepping out on the top step behind the front door so she could get some fresh air...

he went to open his mouth and speak, but at the same time she turned toward him and also opened her mouth to speak, so at the same time; they called out each other's names.

You've reached the end of published parts.

ā° Last updated: Apr 29 ā°

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!