3: Welcome to your new life

Y/N opened his eyes and looked around to find out where he was, he was in a room with plush red walls and floor, his hands were bound with fluffy handcuffs that were attached by a chain to the ceiling, he was also sitting on a soft beanbag. There was some kind if device attached to his groin, like underwear but with a built in fleshlight holdimg his dick, the inside of it was made as the exact same soft material as everything else in this world.

Infront of Y/N, the wall opened up and he saw it was a secret door, coming through the door was the intimidating figure of Courtney, the weord woman who had attacked him on his first encounter in this place, she strutted over to Y/N and pushed a button next to him which activated a winch to pull his cuffs and force him into a standing position.

Courtney "Hello again Y/N."

Y/N "Uh-"

Courtney "That's right I know your name now."

Y/N "That's all well and good but why is everything made of this soft shit and what is this on me and where am I and why am I here?"

Courtney "Oh thats from the sheep girls, they provide for the entire city on a monthly basis, don't worry you'll get used to it. Infact, one night with a sheep girl and you won't be able to stop yourself from getting horny over it. As for your other questions, your about to find out."

Courtney pressed a second button and Y/N's hands were released, he used this oppurtunity to make a dash for the door, but the thing encasing his penis sent a crippling shockwave of pleasure through his body that brought him to his knees.

Courtney "Oh and don't run or it'll happen again."

Y/N nodded defeated, it was pointless to run, he couldn't leave. Courtney walked past him and left the room, he got up and followed her, his head held down.

Courtney "Oh come on don't be sad once you see what you're in for you'll be happy, besides you need to keep your head up for the tour anyhow."

Y/N looked up and saw that he was in a giant corridor filled with hundreds if not thousands of doors just like the one he came out of.

Y/N "Whats going on in all these rooms."

Courtney "Let's just say if you're in one of these rooms you have definetly done something wrong and you won't be leaving for a long time."

Y/N "I'll keep that in mind."

The two walked through the winding complex of corridors until they made it to a set of double doors, Courtney confidently opened the two doors and strolled into the next room with Y/N following suit, they were on a glass bridge and either side Y/N could see rows and rows of people attached to odd machinery which was all connected to one central machine by tubing with a white liquid inside all of them. Y/N suddenly realised that all of the people were men and the machines were attached to their dicks.

Y/N "Is tha-"

Courtney "Yup! Welcome to milking farm Q! The reason that you're here Y/N is because we want your semen...and everyone elses, us monster girls need the stuff so we use you to get it."

Y/N's "That's just bar-"

Courtney "Oh shutup they love it...and you will too you know."

Y/N "I don't wanna do...that."

Courtney "Don't run remember what will happen if you do."

The winged woman beckoned for Y/N to follow her and he did, the two made it to the other end of the bridge and went through another set of doors and took a left, down some stairs and into a small side room. The room had four machines that looked exactly like the ones the men were hooked up to, he went over and looked at them, they each had a hole that looked like they were for his penis to be put in. The first hole had thousands of tiny tentacles wriggling around, the sight sent a chill down Y/N's spine at the thought of their uses. The second of the holes was filled with what looked like a blue slime thing. Hole number three had some sort of black mucus on the edges of the hole and drooping from its roof. And the final hole looked exactly like a normal vagina, except it had...A mouth inside it!

Courtney "So as you've seen each of the machines has a different way of pleasuring a man, you may find some of these disgusting, well you're going to be testing each of them to see which of them is the right fit, the one that you are the most repulsed by will be the one we hook you up to and milk you with."

Y/N "Why would you pick the least favourite."

Courtney "Because you should feel dirty when you let out your cum, and it's so much more fun if you have to learn to love it."

Y/N "That's fucked up."

Courtney "Yeah well it's your turn now so come here."

Y/N knew he had no choice, he thought on whether or not he should just accept his new life and whether or not that would make it any easier. He walked over to Courtney who gave him a sarcastic thumbs up.

Courtney "Time to find out what you like."

??? "Good Morning Courtney."

Courtney "Oh! Commander what are you doing here? Im kind of in the middle of a fitting."

??? "Well I'm not here for you, and as much as I'd like to watch a fitting your friend here is requested in the Lady's chambers."

Y/N "huh?"

??? "Whats your name lad?"

Y/N looked up at the woman, she was just like Courtney but she had slightly larger wings, her wings were damaged and had holes and tears in though, there was also a metal plate wrapped around a portion of the top of one of her wings. Her body was encased in black armour that had little specks of silver from what Y/N assumed was extensive battle damage, he metal was riddled with slashes and dents. She had a scar running down the left side of her face, and yet she was still one of the most stunning women he had ever met.

??? "Don't make me repeat myself."

Y/N "huh-what? Oh sorry, I'm Y/N."

??? "Well then Y/N. Its a pleasure to meet you, I'm Commander Gwendalin of the S division and Head of her lady's personal guard."

Y/N "Nice to meet you Gwen."

Gwendalin "No. Its Gwendaline."

Y/N "Whatever you say Gwen."

Courtney "hehe."

Gwendalin "Might I remind you that I am your commander!"

Courtney "Sorry."

Gwendalin "Right then, follow me Y/N."

Y/N "Lead the way Gwen."

Courtney "She also has control of your device don't you know?"

Y/N "Oh shit...Sorry Gwendaline."

And with that the two left Courtney in the fitting room.